FS: Lord of the Rings Online

AOM

Gawd
Lotr1.jpg

Lotr2.jpg

I have a copy of Lord of the Rings Online for PC for sale. I only used the 10day buddy pass key that was included in the box to check out the game and decided it's not for me. The cd key for the game has not been used, so you can use it to start up your own "new" account.

The game is in perfect condition in the box with everything included. I'll post a pic or two later.

$20 shipped.

I'm accepting payment via postal money order or cash if you're willing to send it in a concealed envelope.

I'm a very honest seller and buyer as my feedback will show.

I have heatware @ JN25WIL and ebay feedback @ jwilliams1063 or jessica200sx.

Send pm or email to [email protected] if intersted.

Thanks for looking, Joe/Aom

bump ttt ....pics added and info added as well.

Thanks for looking

you can get the game brand new from gamestop for $29.99, add maybe $2 tax but that still gives the buddy pass for someone else to try out.

I now see that Gamestop has lowered their price but the game is $49.99 at most retailers. I did drop the price again, since they dropped their price over the weekend.

It's $25 shipped now, which is still a great deal for anyone as the game is like purchasing a brand new copy and I guarantee that.

Thx Joe/Aom

so what exactly do you do in this game? i liked BFME a lot. is this just another boring attempt at a MMORPG?

Back