FS: Logitech MX700 Cordless Mouse

Veedo

2[H]4U
got here a used (for about a year and a half) mx700 made by logitech. been a great mouse, but i just purchased a mx1000 today, so i no longer need it. it does show wear on the logitech logo on the surface of where your palm rests, and theres a U shaped wear mark in the paint from where it sits in the charging cradle. Mouse still works perfect. Pics are posted:

MX700 Picture 1
MX700 Picture 2
asking $35.00 shipped usps

Bah, was planning on jumping on this until I saw the pics. Good luck selling it.

Veedo said:
it does show wear on the logitech logo on the surface of where your palm rests, and theres a U shaped wear mark in the paint from where it sits in the charging cradle.

why did your mouse wear so badly like that?

I've recharged my MX700 God only knows how many times and it doesnt have not one mark anywhere. especially where yours has the U shaped wear mark that you said that came from the charging cradle.

hmmmm... I wonder if any other MX700 owners have had this problem also? if so, I guess I'm just lucky then. :)

oh yeah, free BUMP to ya.

enuro12 said:
Shipping is worth the difference?
http://www.getAlife.com

why do people like yourself do sh*t like this?

dont you know that it is considered VERY RUDE when someone's trying to sell something only to have someone like yourself to come in THEIR THREAD and post a link to where they may be able to get it for the same price?

jeez..... :rolleyes:

ozziegn said:
hmmmm... I wonder if any other MX700 owners have had this problem also? if so, I guess I'm just lucky then. :)

I'm at a year or so with mine and everything is still great 'cept for the feet. And I use this mouse about 4-6 hours a day. I dont put my hand on the mouse though... I sorta use my thumb, ring and pinky to work the mouse. My arm rests on a big ol gel pad.

You must be a real power user, lol.

Free bump for a great mouse.

lol :D im not sure, i guess i got it when they first started coming out, maybe they have changed the design in the paint or the plastic since then? mine started to show wear within the first month of owning the mouse. ive heard other people complaining in some reviews about the paint wearing off, but this is when i was doing research when i first bought it. must have been an early design flaw i guess, who knows. but she still works like a champ. thanks guys.

RedShred said:
I dont put my hand on the mouse though... I sorta use my thumb, ring and pinky to work the mouse.

thats exactly how I use my mouse.

the palm of my hand never even touchs the mouse. just my thumb and my pinky finger. and of course my "shooting a bird" finger as well. :p

i had the same prob with the cradle wear but i saw the mx700 paint guide and now mines blue :)
bump for a excellent mouse

I use Duracell NiMH rechargeable AA batteries (comes with its own charger) I always have 4 charged at all times ( use AA's in a lot of stuff). So, I never put the mouse back in the charger looks as good as new after a year. My charge lasts about 5 days and thats with running 24/7!

I had the same problem with the u shape, thats why i'm switching out to the 510, I was always gentle with it, but it still happend, Its caused by the charger. I bought a secound one thinking it might be a flook, but it happend again, so Im done with wireless for awhile.

ozziegn said:
why do people like yourself do sh*t like this?

dont you know that it is considered VERY RUDE when someone's trying to sell something only to have someone like yourself to come in THEIR THREAD and post a link to where they may be able to get it for the same price?

jeez..... :rolleyes:

I for one am glad he came in and posted this. Why spend 35 on a used one when you can get a brand new one for the same price? If the used one is priced the same as the new one.. I myself will always take the new one. Seems like the price for a used one should be dropped below the new ones price. Don't you think?

Just my 2 cents worth,

Pantherboy

Back