FS: Logitech g710+, Asus 680 OC II

Xerodeluxe

Gawd
I have a few items for sale that I don't need anymore. Making more room for some more hardware down the road.

1) Logitech g710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard- I've owned this keyboard for almost a year. The condition on it is about 8.5/10 and everything works perfectly. I had it stored away just recently since I am using my new razer chroma keyboard. Just the keyboard only. Looking to get $75 shipped.

2) Asus GTX 680 OC II - II recently upgraded to the GTX 970 and I am getting rid of this one. Plays great on most games at 1080p. Nothing much to say besides that it performs great. Comes with box. Looking to get $130 shipped.

I will upload pics if needed. My camera is down at the moment. I can't take photos through my cellphone but it doesn't pick up much details.

The 680 is a friggin beast. Believe it or not the 680 gets higher frames than my 970 when supersampling games that aren't shader bound (like older games) due to having more rops, of course the 970 blows it away in shader power though.

Back