FS:Logitec Z5500 Components Front, Center and Rear

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
I have some very high performing speakers available now that the amplifier on my Z5500 system has died.

The front and rears are in very good condition, the center works great but the stand is busted off. I am asking $80 shipped to the lower 48.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Heatware is Jacuzzi

0904151225_HDR.jpg

speakerinterface.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
do these have a rca connection at the end of the wire?

Nope, I just posted the interface ( see new pic). Standard speaker wire. You just strip the end depress the color coded plunger and drop the wire in. Releasing the plunger gives you a spring load to hold the wire. I am including the wire that came with it 5 very long lengths. They have to be around 10 feet each.

Do you know if these would work with a z-5300 sub?

I mean, beyond whether they'll turn on and produce sound, would their sound quality be better than the z-5300e's sats? Or would these be somehow hampered since the z-5300e is a weaker system than the z-5500?

The 5300e sub is very powerful and makes the satellites sound weak at times; curious if these are more powerful and would even things out a bit.

As long as the amp uses standard speaker wires and your ohm rating is the same I do not see why not

I believe these are 8ohm

Last edited:
I used to have the Z5500 set. By far the best sound system I ever owned for my PC. That thing could get as loud as I needed and still maintain awesome sound quality. So sad to see the amp died...

I still have everything. I tried the fuse and no go. I have seen that a capacitor replacement does the job and planned on getting around to it sooner or later. Just real busy. The stuff is too heavy to be worth selling. If live in Ct. I could arrange to meet in a public place. I would sell the whole set for $125 including the controller. I am content at the moment with a 7.1 head phone set for gaming and the Promedia set for music. I had planned on Z960 and went so far as to order them only to cancel at the last minute as I heard that they were not as good as the Z5500.

Nothing like the sound of a tank driving through with that Woofer man. The 2.1's are no slouch and sound even better but I cannot be competitive without positional sound and could not find the 5.1 version anywhere. I was getting my ass handed to me until i got the 7.1 headset

Back