FS: LNIB Rosewill RK-9000V2, Cherry MX Blue switches. Used once!

Kevin5255

Limp Gawd
Hi all, I have a Rosewill 9000V2 keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches for sale. I played a few games of Overwatch with this keyboard, and although I love the action of the keys and the sound they make, my roommates started complaining about constantly hearing the "clicky" noise of the keyboard.

The feel of the switches is very nice: quick, snappy engagement, unlike Cherry MX Red switches which feel too dull for my preference. This is an excellent mechanical gaming keyboard, the keys are just a bit loud. I'm bummed out that I can't use it, since I liked the feel and performance. But my roommates whined about the noise (cramped apartment), so it must go!

I actually liked the "clicky-ness" sound, but others didn't tolerate it so well... Many people love the clicky sounds, and I can understand why.

I used this for a few hours and put the keyboard back in the box so I didn't take pics. It's in 100% perfect shape, in the box, with cables and the manual.

I know [H] likes amazon so here's a link to check out the specifics. It's the same price on Newegg FYI.

These go for $80 new, and this keyboard has literally only been used for about an hour so it's practically brand new. Because I love [H] and I want this to sell quick, I'm asking $45 shipped. Please respond and then PM with offers. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How does the surface of the keys feel? Do you feel your fingers slide at all when typing or is it more of smooth plastic that provides enough friction to keep fingers in place?

I'm asking for a friend (I could care less if it was for me). He tried out my DAS keyboard (my favorite) and thought the keys felt "slippery". However, he really liked my ducky keyboard.

Hopefully my question makes sense.

How does the surface of the keys feel? Do you feel your fingers slide at all when typing or is it more of smooth plastic that provides enough friction to keep fingers in place?

I'm asking for a friend (I could care less if it was for me). He tried out my DAS keyboard (my favorite) and thought the keys felt "slippery". However, he really liked my ducky keyboard.

Hopefully my question makes sense.

It's definitely more of a slick and plastic-y feel, not so much a rubbery tactile feel.

And bump, this is still for sale. Price lowered big time.

Last edited:
It's definitely more of a slick and plastic-y feel, not so much a rubbery tactile feel.

And bump, this is still for sale. Price lowered big time.

Will have to pass for now. I told my friend it would be best if he just figured out what keyboard he wanted instead of having me try to guess what we wants. Especially since he isn't even in the same state anymore :rolleyes:

Anyway, GLWS!

Back