FS: Lite-On DVD-ROMs - DDR RAM PC2100 + PC3200 - Athlon XP 1800+ - Creative 52X

scottypop

[H]ard|Gawd
I have the following for sale - The amount of good parts sitting in my computer room is getting ridiculous and I want a new video card so... All items are fully guaranteed not DOA and I am happy to answer any and all questions. Those who know me know that I am a very trustworthy person. I can ship however you like from where I work the day on or after you send payment (Paypal or money order). Email is the fastest way to contact me but PMs are okay too [email protected] My eBay feedback is under scotty_pop and I don't have a Heatwave but I have traded with others on this board and on Genmay if you search (my name is "Scotty Pop" there). Prices are listed + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation to the U.S. via FedEx, UPS, or USPS (your choice) and we can work out faster shipping prices beyond standard/ground for a very fair price if you wish. Delivery confirmation is more for me so I am eating some of the cost of shipping.

• (2) sticks of 256MB DDR Crucial PC2100 CT3264Z265 (I might have a third available - will update). These were replaced with faster RAM when I switched to a 333FSB CPU. $52 new retail from NewEgg. I would like $30 each + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

[*](1) Like new stick of 512MB DDR Corsair PC3200 Value RAM Pending - form a line :) VS512MB400C3 - Tested but otherwise brand new. This didn't work in one motherboard I had so I returned it and got a replacement stick but had the same problem so when I found out it was the motherboard that was bad and not RAM I kept it. I tested it with Sandra burn in and 3DMark03 on two other mobos and it is fine. It is in the computer I am typing on right now. I am selling it to finance a new video card. $92 new retail from NewEgg. I would like $70 + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

[*](1) Like new Black Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM XJ-HD166S - Pending - form a line :)

$35 shipped new from NewEgg. I would like $20 + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

Read Speed: 48X CD-ROM, 16X DVD-ROM
    Interface: E-IDE/ATAPI
    Buffer: Not specified
    Access Time: 120ms ( typical )
    Data Transfer Rate: DVD-ROM 8600~21600 KB/sec, CD-ROM 3000~7200 KB/sec
    Features: SMART-X Technology, Easy-Tray Design for Both Horizontally & Vertically Use

[*](1) Like new Beige Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM XJ-HD166S SOLD! :)

Same as above just a different color faceplate. $35 shipped new from NewEgg. I would like $20 + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

READ THIS REGARDING DVD-ROMs: update: regarding the sound that made me think the DVD drive was bad according to a poster below "the sound in the dvd roms is normal its liteons way of balancing the spindle its a bunch a steel bb's in the spindle."

I bought one of these to replace the loader in my TV DVD player but it made some noise like a small amount of sand was swishing around inside and although it worked perfectly I thought something was wrong so I bought the same drive with a different faceplate (one from NewEgg and one from Zipzoomfly) and it did the same exact thing and also worked perfectly so I guess that is just the way these things are. I neglected to RMA both of them and now I am stuck with them. I tested both of them and I guarantee they work perfectly although on the bottom of the drive (you can't see it when mounted in your computer) you can see the light scratch marks I made where I used a flathead screwdriver to remove the faceplate so it would fit in my DVD player. Again, they work perfectly and I think I have all of the original boxes, manuals, cables, etc. I decided not to use either when a firmware update fixed the problems I was having with my original loader (d'oh).

[*](1) AMD Athlon XP 1800+ CPU 1.53GHz AGKGA stepping - Pending - form a line :) - This was recently upgraded, it was used in my main rig for less than a year and was NEVER overclocked. It is brown not green (I don't know what the difference is if any). Retails new shipped for $52 from Zipzoomfly.com. I would like $30 + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

[*](1) Like new Creative Labs 52X CD-ROM - used for an install of XP Pro and Office XP and then put in my closet. No cables or manuals but drive is in like new condition. Sells for $20 new I'm guessing. I would like $10 + $5 insured shipping with delivery confirmation.

I think that is it - I will update/post in case I forgot anything.

edit: Added prices and noted that shipping will be insured and include delivery confirmation. Also, if you would like a faster method of shipping than standard/ground we can work that out at a very fair cost.

Hey man how about Some prices...Those prices you Quoted..are for New items..and these Items arent New??

Its Posted in the

Rules

You MUST post a price unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

the sound in the dvd roms is normal its liteons way of balancing the spindle its a bunch a steel bb's in the spindle

Originally posted by Parisi
Ill take the black liteOn dvd-rom for $35 with shipping if you ship first, c.o.d is fine..

Let me know.. :)

btw, is this the one youre refering to?

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?image=27-131-603-04.JPG/27-131-603-05.JPG/27-131-603-02.jpg

I'd prefer not to ship COD just because I don't know how the heck that works and you offered more than my asking price :D

Another user already beat you to it anyway so the black Lite-On is pending right now but you get 2nd dibs if that doesn't through.

edit: Yes, that is the drive I am selling in that picture.

Originally posted by digiram
is that 2 sticks of ram for 53.00???

No that was the retail price per stick. I am selling these for $30 a piece + $5 shipping. For both it would be $65 shipped and insured with delivery confirmation.

Originally posted by Col_Hogan
Hey man how about Some prices...Those prices you Quoted..are for New items..and these Items arent New??

Its Posted in the

Rules

You MUST post a price unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

Duly noted and the original post has been updated with all prices. :)

Originally posted by jkbear11
i will take the beige lite on dvd drive...

Paypal to [email protected]

If paying Paypal please include your shipping address, a non-free based email address, real name, real phone number, preferred method of shipping (UPS, USPS, or FedEx - if you want faster shipping we can work a very fair price out for that) and any references you may have (eBay feedback, Heatware.com, etc.) When the transaction is complete please leave feedback on www.Heatware.com under my name scottypop.

Thanks,

Scott

Originally posted by scottypop
Paypal to [email protected]

If paying Paypal please include your shipping address, a non-free based email address, real name, real phone number, preferred method of shipping (UPS, USPS, or FedEx - if you want faster shipping we can work a very fair price out for that) and any references you may have (eBay feedback, Heatware.com, etc.) When the transaction is complete please leave feedback on www.Heatware.com under my name scottypop.

Thanks,

Scott

YGPM LMK thx:)

Originally posted by Ruckus
you have pics of the cdrom? Im looking for tray load cdroms with a single eject button (not the 2 side by side buttons, or fold down tray loaders) for a replacement in a dell GX270 system, that has them cdrom covers.

Also you looking for trades?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1025712067

I'm not reallt interested in anything you have for trade, besides the one I have has two buttons on the right hand side despite NewEgg's obviously incorrect picture that shows the same exact model with a single eject button.

edit: I was looking at the pic of the 166 - I have the 166S which has two buttons as shown below (only the one I have left is black not beige)

Showimage.asp

got the dvd rom!

lets exchange the heat! mine is under jkbear11!

thanks alot! and free bump for you :D

Back