FS: Lian Li RocketFish

Status
Not open for further replies.

malicious

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
4,772
I was going to do something with this but now it seems unlikely.

It's completely disassembled because I was going to take it to power coat

I drilled 4 holes in the top for a 4x120 rad... I got a little off on the fan screw hole placement so that will need to be addressed. Nothing a Radgrill wouldn't fix or you could just get a replacement top..

I'll have picture up but probably not till monday bec i'm going out of town today.

I really don't know what these go for and especially in disassembled condition....

I know I have to post a price so let's say 100,000 nickels OR BEST OFFER...

PM is best.

Mal

oh... heat under malicious = perfect
 
hell, i have an unmolested rocketfish to sell for 100,000 nickels too.

you'd have to pay shipping for the nickels to get to me, though i'm willing to negotiate on this part.
 
hell, i have an unmolested rocketfish to sell for 100,000 nickels too.

you'd have to pay shipping for the nickels to get to me, though i'm willing to negotiate on this part.

ygpm as well sir
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top