FS: Lian Li PC-78 SCA EATX 8 hot swap backplane

cjcox

2[H]4U
I have a Lian Li PC78-SCA in good condition. This is an all aluminum case which may well be the largest all aluminum case ever made. There are a few minor scratches. Case has 4 x 120mm fans. This case was the case of the historic "behemoth" platform before I parted out. Behemoth was a Tyan S2468UGN with dual MP2400+ and 8 x 73.4G Quantum 10K Altas III drives in a RAID 10 connected to an LSI MegaRAID Elite 1600. Killer box a few years ago. Sadly, I have not found an ideal project for this mammoth case. I was hoping to put a quad board in it... but oddly enough because of the design, the motherboard tray will only handle EATX sized boards and not the really, really big quad CPU boards. So... I've decided to sell.

SOLD to xaotic Price: $215 shipped (lower 48 states USA)

(I may be able to do less for local pickup of course!... DFW area)

ebay: endlessnow
heat: cjcox

A picture(s) is worth a thousand words.... click to see all high res pics.

Didn't see anything I want/need on your trade list. Sorry. I'm actually not looking (at least I don't think I'm looking) for anything at the moment.

cjcox said:
Didn't see anything I want/need on your trade list. Sorry. I'm actually not looking (at least I don't think I'm looking) for anything at the moment.
still shoot me a pm on aim,msn,yahoo in my sig!! might make some sort of deal out lol

holy crap thats sweet, ive never seen that before! i just bought my chenbro server case last night else i'd grab it..damn. that is sick.

Back