FS: lets try this again! (4) x 1gb Ballistix Tracer PC8500 DDR2 1066 5-5-5-15 2.0v

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
...as title states...this time it really is the 2.0v build chips...all still sealed and all very fresh from RMA...i haven't even removed them from the packaging...Took me 3 months of back & forth with crucial to get them as i was originally promised...

I am willing to remove and test before shipment for an interested buyer...just like last time...

I'd like to see 50 plus shipping...a new 2x1gb kit is 42.99 at egg and a 2x2gb kit i'm not seeing, but regular ones are going about ~60 bucks...for comparison...prices as of 30 seconds ago...

can contact me via PM and whatnot...

heat: fubar569
ebay: lipper540

replied...and bump...will have pics tomorrow (13th) during the day...gotta find the camera and do that whole thing...lol

the following info was shared via PM, but i will post for those interested...

all sticks are single sided black heatspreader but labled as 2.0v finally. part numbers end in .8FE5 on all sticks. 3 are batch CL1119Y.3T and 1 is batch CL1119L.FN - all 4 are material # 103657

i prefer a sale of all 4 sticks at once but will consider a split sale if i can find a home for all...

ram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back