FS: Leopold tenkeyless w/ browns, Razer Lachesis, Trendnet TEW684UB 802.11n adapter++

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent-circuit

[H]F Junkie
Trendnet TEW-684UB - $40

802.11a/b/g/n dual band USB adapter, never had any driver issues, always a good strong connection with my Netgear WNDR4000 router, best N adapter I've dealt with so far for a desktop. Sells for $62 on Newegg, $45 on Amazon.
$40 shipped.

CM Storm Xornet gaming mouse - $20

I bought the Xornet and a CM Spawn off Amazon maybe 6 months ago; the Spawn sees a lot of use, leaving me with no reason to keep the Xornet. Very good condition, solid no frills gaming mouse that's small enough to carry around with a laptop if you want.
$20 shipped.

CM Storm Spawn gaming mouse - $30

This is basically a Xornet with a higher DPI sensor and better driver support (rebind keys, disable keys, etc). It and the Xornet have Avago sensors... and they're beasts. If one sells the other comes down, as I'll be keeping one.
$30 shipped.

CM Storm Sentinel Advance II gaming mouse - $50

Less than two weeks old. Will come in retail box as new. Took it out, used it for a week, decided I can't get used to the shape after using "claw" style mice for about two years. If you want a "palm" style mouse with an amazing sensor (Avago 9800), good button layout, great build quality, multicolored user customizable lighting (can also be turned off), weight customization, braided cord, and a built in OLED screen... this is it. I just can't get used to the shape, I wish I could because it tracks like a dream and I love the feature-set. CM Storm's top end mouse, and it shows. These are $60 on Amazon and Newegg. Like new condition, very very low usage. My loss, your gain.
$50 shipped firm.

Razer Lachesis gaming mouse - $30

Good condition, some scuffs on the palmrest portion of the rubber grip. No mechanical issues (it registers clicks and tracks just fine, thumbwheel works well too). Looks a little worn but perfectly usable / not ugly. Will come with replacement feet, though the ones on it have wear on them yet. Priced accordingly. I'll try to get some pictures up but the scuffs are hard to capture. It's not too bad, nothing you'd notice from several feet away. Cord is in good condition.My first serious gaming mouse, and one of the best -- I will miss this thing when it's gone, I just can't justify keeping so many when so few get use lately. 6 buttons + dedicated (but remappable) DPI up and down for 8 total. This is fully ambidextrous, great if you're left handed!
$30 shipped.

Planar PX2611w 26" 1920x1200 16:10 IPS LCD - $400

Amazing LCD, very low usage -- I got it as a replacement from Planar under warranty due to backlight bleed on my previous display and have been in law school the whole time I owned it with very little time to game. Pixel perfect (no stuck or dead pixels), very even backlight, no scratches or other issues. DVI and VGA inputs, built in 4 port USB 2.0 hub (never used it but I confirmed it's working). Incredibly low input lag, under one frame. If you're coming from a CRT and want good blacks, little to no ghosting and no noticeable lag, this is where it's at. No longer under warranty but guaranteed to arrive in good condition. I don't have the original box but it will be packed well; shipping will cost me well over $100 before with packing but I have no use for 2 LCDs and I need the cash. Price is firm unless you're local; local pickup I'll do $350. (ZIP 29204 / 29803). This is way the hell cheaper than you'll find on Ebay and the like, and an amazing display. If I had a use for it I'd keep it in a heartbeat. I paid almost $700 for the original used, and never regretted it for a moment. This one is barely used and in better condition. Probably the best IPS gaming display made so far, period. You want 16:10 not 16:9, you want 1920x1200 not 1920x1080? Come and get it.
$400 shipped FIRM. EDIT: Price increased because these are still going for $700+ new and the only used one on Ebay has a dead pixel in the center and the guy still wants $500. Mine's pixel perfect with very low backlight hours and no other issues. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Achievia Shimian IPSB 27" 2560x1440 IPS LCD monitor - $450

27" Korean built LG based IPS monitor with tempered glass over the screen. No anti-glare coating, meaning you get a very clear picture with great colors but must control room lighting or you'll get a lot of distracting reflections. Think "Apple Cinema Display" at less than 1/2 the cost. This one is pixel perfect, zero stuck or dead pixels, and does not suffer from the "dust trapped behind the glass" issue some of the IPSB line have. Backlight is also very uniform. IPSB monitors have been phased out as a result of so many having issues with dust; if you order a IPSB model on eBay now you will get an IPSI model, which has the glass inside the bezel not over the whole thing. Some find this less attractive, making the IPSB monitor more sought after as a result. I paid $400 shipped for my monitor about 3-4 months ago, and also got a 3 year SquareTrade warranty on it an additional $75. I had to buy an aftermarket PSU when the original 220v unit died for an additional $30. The PSU and warranty are included with the sale. The monitor will ship in the original box, and shipping will likely be $75-100 depending on where it's going, so I will be losing a substantial amount of money, but I need the cash. "Pixel perfect" IPSI monitors go for $400+ on eBay and most sellers do not guarantee against stuck, only dead pixels. My monitor is truly pixel perfect, no stuck or dead pixels. The warranty is also included at a substantial discount. It will ship insured for $500.
$450 shipped FIRM.
EDIT: TO EVERYONE TELLING ME "I won't pay $100 more than they cost on eBay": "Pixel Perfect" Shimians are $400 on eBay, and they can still have stuck pixels. If you have dead pixels the seller gives you $10 off per dead pixel. I am guaranteeing a truly pixel perfect panel (zero dead or stuck pixels) and including a $75 warranty, along with a $30 proper US (110v) PSU for $50 more! You are getting $50 worth of stuff for free and a better monitor than the $400 one! STOP LOWBALLING.

If one monitor sells the other comes down. I will probably be selling my rig as a whole soon, but I need a monitor till then.

Paypal or Amazon payments (not that I know how Amazon works, but it seems to be "the thing" now). USPS Money Order if you'd rather is also an option, but I have to receive it before shipping.

Heatware is all positive, 45+, under silent-circuit. Shipping from ZIP 29204.

Last edited:
Bump. I want these gone, somewhat flexible on most prices, send me offers. I'll discount if you get more than one thing.

EDIT: SSDs added.

EDIT2: Planar PX2611w IPS LCD added.

Last edited:
Bump. Flexible on prices, make offers, you buy more you save more. Want a keyboard, mouse, and display? Deal of the century time. Talk to me people!

Plextor M3s sold, other SSD pulled from sale as a result. Bump. Flexible on most prices, willing to make deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back