FS : Lenovo Y500 15.6" Gaming Laptop, More laptops, iPhone 4 for Repair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
ALL ITEMS WILL BE GOING ON EBAY 8/1/2013!

Have a few laptops that I need to get rid of... Feel free to ask any questions, all sales are final and are as-is.

FYI: Prices are firm, It's not hard to walk away if you don't like the price. Please don't send any PM's with an offer or if I ever change my mind. The answer is no, so don't waste your time or mines. If you do not receive a message at all, you're probably one of the few on my DNT list.

Lenovo Y500

Not much to say about the laptop, it's like new. Still has warranty, sat on my desk ever since I've been using it. I could use the money instead, but am not in a rush to sell. Price will be firm, and it will stay that way.

Laptop Information

Link

I accept amazon, or usps mo. Heat under a15g, have done multiple high valued sale/trades. The laptop is no longer running the OS off it's original 1TB, that was enclosed and sold. This sale is for the laptop and everything inside of it EXCEPT THE HDD!

Asking $700 + shipping. ***I can do $860 shipped with an SSD I was using in this machine. That's quite a savings for you, the SSD is a HP/PNY 240GB v300A 2.5" Retails $999.99 Again price is firm, so all offers will be ignored/denied. I am not looking for trades. The laptop is price competitively vs. new, this laptop will still play most games at very good settings. For the price and performance this laptop offers, it's hard to beat. The laptop operates quietly under heavy load, om top of that it looks simple and clean.

Pictures are to come.

I will trade for 2010+ macbook, 2010+(preferably the ones that had dedicated gpu) imac, single card gaming laptop (preferably an older GTX 560M, enough to run League of legends and other light games I play.)

HP EliteBook 6930P (SOLD)

http://imgur.com/a/hz136#0

- Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 Processor
- 3GB DDR2 RAM
- 120GB HDD
- 14.1" Screen
- DVD/CD-RW
- NO OS will comes with VISTA COA on bottom of laptop.
- Comes with charger, laptop looks great. One USB port works, however the middle piece is missing. Pictures will show and are to come.

$120 Shipped. These refurbished @ $249.99 at various online stores.

Dell Latitude D430 (Does not come with charger) (SOLD)

http://imgur.com/a/RondZ#0

- Intel Core 2 Duo U7700 1.33Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- 30GB SSD (SanDisk SSD UATA 5000 1.8") This alone is $49, used.
- 12.1" Screen
- Comes preloaded with windows 7, has vista COA.

Very basic laptop, good for the kids maybe. This was my sisters so it's not in the best shape. However still very usable, no major damage, just usual wear and tear. The vents on the sides were cut to let out more air, this was done from the previous owner. Sister has had no issues with the laptop for the past 2 years she's used it.

$75 shipped.

iPhone 4 8GB Black AT&T (SOLD)

- iOS 6.1.3
- Cracked front glass, cracked back glass, the phone looks horrible honestly until both front and back are fixed. This was my OLDER sister's phone, used without a case and like an idiot she dropped it.

Pictures will talk, phone is 100% functional, good for someone who wants to fiddle with it. It's not trash, I know that for sure. Home button could use replace, have to press hard for it to respond at times. (iPhones seem to have this problem alot.)

$100 Shipped.

Last edited:
Just curious why you are wanting to go to a single card laptop... does this machine run hot, or are you experiencing microstutter? Otherwise it looks like a nice machine. Bump!

Bump.

The laptop runs great, I honestly don't need something this powerful. Thus the reason why I wanted to downgrade, and preferably cash from your end. No surprises here.

Christ where were you 2 weeks ago when I bought this exact laptop on Newegg. Bump for a great price for a great laptop.

Bump for nice deal on the Lenovo Y500. I got my son one just like it for graduation this year (paid more) and he loves it.

Free bump for the laptop, I've got the i7 version and love it. In fact currently paying $300 to get it repaired after my dog pulled it off a table by the power cord =/

Very nice deal for the laptop. Shame I'm looking for something lighter. It's 6.4 lbs, correct?

Bump ^ yes. Any gaming laptop 15.6"+ isn't going to be light, chances are if they are light, the specs are much lower.

Price is more than reasonable along with the SSD, so I don't know what's holding these folks back.

Last bump before laptops goes on eBay, pretty much everything else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back