FS: Lenovo X200 Multi-Touch Tablet Package / NIB Dell 2409W LCD monitor / Intel X-25M

intogamer

2[H]4U
It's been a while since I've posted or sold anything But, here it goes:

FS:

Brand New in Box Dell S2409W LCD Monitor
- purchased direct from dell, have everything $185 Shipped UPS Ground Signature Insured; insurance through Fedex does not cover LCDs

Intel X-25M 80GB SSD
- purchased from newegg in May, have the invoice, OEM box, etc. $285 Shipped Fedex Ground Signature Insured

Lenovo X200 Multi-Touch Tablet Laptop Package
- Purchased direct from Lenovo.com; 3 Year Accidental Think Protection; 4GB ram; SU9400; UltraBase; $80 Lenovo Ultraportable Laptop Messenger Bag - $2,100 Shipped Fedex Ground Signature Insured; invoiced at $2,600 with tax

Broken White 2007 Macbook 13.3" $175 Shipped Fedex Ground Signature Insured
Originally, the macbook developed a half cm line in the middle bottle of the LCD; hairline crack I suppose, but the rest of the LCD is fine. Plus, the super drive was also broken. I called Apple on the last day of my Apple Care Warranty for a repair box, but the laptop was kinda dirty (white casing = easy dirty), so I decided to unscrew everything and open it up to clean it. Well, that didn't workout so well, as I lost the screws. The warranty as well as the repair became null. It became my docked-laptop, serving as a "desktop." The keyboard has endured a liquid spill, and you must have it connected to the Mag Safe Adapter. Still works though

Last edited:
Back