FS: Late 2011 13" MBP, White iPhones (64GB 4S & 16GB 3GS), TVs, HDDs (2TB),

rw3

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states, I have a Late 2011 MacBook Pro 13" up for sale. I truly don't need the power, just really want an Air. Pictures will be up this afternoon.

Corsair Performance Pro 128GB SSD - $175 SHIPPED
- Used sparingly in a MacBook Pro that saw maybe an hour of use a day

4x Hitachi 2TB 7K3000 7200rpm 64MB Cache HDD - $150 ea
- These were pulls from external enclosures
- Under warranty until 7/7/2012

LG 32" LCD TV - 32LH40 - 1080p IPS - $350 SHIPPED
- Has been in use on a wall mount since April 2010
- Excellent condition

DSCN2522.jpg
DSCN2524.jpg
DSCN2523.jpg

Westinghouse 26" 720p LED LCD TV - SOLD FOR $125 SHIPPED

16GB White iPhone 3GS for AT&T - SOLD

64GB White iPhone 4S for AT&T - SOLD

Heatware - rw3
PayPal - [email protected]

PayPal is welcome as well as Serve (AMEXs new online payment system). Local Pickup in DFW is available.

Ryan

Last edited:
Good morning bump...offers are always welcome.

How much would shipping be to 48315 for the Westinghouse 26" 720p LED LCD TV?
Was this new or refurb? Looking for any trades?

The Westinghouse was a "refurb" from Micro Center and I just recently updated the firmware on it. Great little TV just don't need it. What trades do you have in mind? Also, shipping shouldn't be too much, I'll split it of course.

Hitachi drives pulled from external enclosures like the xl2000 do not have any warranty whatsoever. I got an xl2000 for $70 and called hitachi directly on this as I wanted to use the drive as an internal drive and hitachi said if i open the drive all warranty is voided.

The MBP was returned for an Air. I talked to a manager at the Apple Store and they let me swap it out for the Air I wanted.

I still have the enclosures with all the stuff and the sticker isn't touched, so they can be put back in.

I'm really interested of that LG 32", but I can't afford it right now. Maybe next week :) GLWS buddy

Westinghouse TV sold.

Betauser - Let me know as I can wait for you to pay. Thanks

To the top. Offers will always be considered. Thanks

Would an ipad 2 with case and keyboard, netbook with osX running on it, and sega genesis with games be something you're interested in for the macbook pro? Thanks!

Josh

Back