FS: Laptop Parts, LCD, Gyro Mouse, FREE STUFF!!!

xram

Gawd
As always, winter cleaning has let to a collection of stuff I want to get rid of. Any questions, email me at amarx at drexel dot edu or im me - hardandyroo

FREE SHIPPING!

Heatware http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=4198
Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=xramnet

UPDATE! PRICES DROPPED!

$50: ATI TV Wonder Pro w/ Remote Wonder
I found that the less I watch TV, the better I do in school. The only mod was an extra antenna loop out of the remote - also serves as a hanger if you want to put the remote within easy reach. Card comes with original retail box and purple breakout box.

$25: 256MB Sodimm DDR333 CL2.5 from Micron

$10: 128MB Sodimm DDR266 CL2.5 from Micron

$40: CrystalFontz SKD204-634 V2.0
De-soldered the db9 connector and soldered in a serial cable - takes up almost no space. It's the black on green backlit model (2nd one down), and still goes for $60.

$15: Netgear 5 port TINY FS105 100mbps Switch ($40 on newegg)

$10 Linksys 802.11b Access Point w/o Power Adapter

$10: Original Radeon 64mb VIVO agp card. Lasted me until I went to a 9800pro. PENDING

$5: Intel Pro/100 S desktop adapter

$5 Creative Labs Savage4 CT6900 32mb AGP

The FREE STUFF!
(If you're buying something else, I'll throw one in, otherwise, just pay shipping)

CT4810 SoundBlaster PCI Card PENDING
ESS Maestro-1 PCI Sound Card PENDING
Maxi Sound Fortissimo PCI Sound Card
Gyro Mouse - might not work, but interesting to play with
3COM 10/100 Ethernet Card

Almost Forgot:
FREE Shipping with delivery confirmation in the US - (except the watercooling stuff, since that block's heavy...)
-a

dibs on the watercooling stuffs, pending a couple of questions. YGM :D

just wondering if you have any more info about the CrystalFontz. do you have the mounting bracket so it can be put in a drive bay?

and a bump...

No mounting bracket for the crystal fontz. More crystalfontz info can always be found at www.crystalfontz.com. Pics will be on the way to topcat when I get a chance.

anyone know if that ati tv wonder works with media center edition 2005.

not sure about win mce, but ati's website should have something. steve, email answered.

i'll take the following if they're still available (sending pm now):

$10: 128MB Sodimm DDR266 CL2.5 from Micron

Maxi Sound Fortissimo PCI Sound Card

Is CrystalFontz still available?

Can you post a pic of it, and the modification you did?

SAD

topcat989 said:
well i haven't gotton the stuffs yet, that sucks :(

of course, the package was waiting for me after i got home from work today:rolleyes:

WOOT! :D thx xram

NecessaryEvil: yes, I still have the drive. The warranty is (i believe) 3 years, as that's what newegg has the warranty listed as for oem toshiba laptop drives.

Great Melinko: i didn't think anybody listened to icp anymore... there's something i'm glad got left behind last decade... but yes, i still have the radeon and a sound card for ya - just shoot paypal to ...

starhawk: soundblaster is yours for $5 to cover shipping. just shoot it to ... through paypal.

SuAsDu: i almost forgot the pics! here they are: (the cable is apprx 5 feet long)

cf1.jpg

cf2.jpg

cf3.jpg

I'll take that 60 giger for $75 via Paypal
Will be shipped to Canada
PM me if thats OK

if muttsta has paypal ready, then go ahead with him, I guess. I would need to get money put into paypal...which would probably take a few days.

bump for j00

Back