FS: Laptop - Intel Core 2 Duo T7200, 1GB RAM, 120GB, GeForce7700 512MB - $1200

daveyjwin

Limp Gawd
I had this ad on Craigslist, and all I got were scam offers. Someone on another forum told me to try here, so here I am.

This computer is a lightly used, well cared for laptop made by ASUS. I purchased it new from Newegg.com a couple months ago for $1550, but am selling it now because I don't really need this much power in a laptop, and could really use the money.

The exact model is located here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220123 so have a look there for exact specs and whatnot. I've been happy with it in every way, and I know you will be too.

Some key things about it that make this better than most other laptops are that A) It's got a kick ass video card for a laptop (find another 512MB video card for this price), B) It's small and lightweight, with a super crisp, high resolution screen (1440x900), C) RAM is all in one stick, so it would be really easy to upgrade to 2GB, without having to switch out and buy two new sticks, D) quality by ASUS, not some crappy Dell.

I have all the CDs and documentation, but not the box. I'll do a clean sweep format of it before I send it to you, so you'll be getting a new laptop, completely blank (or I can install XP Pro for you, with an actual, real serial). I'll even clean it and Windex the screen.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

0101100102090103062007092466e1e7203aa26c4c1a00c98e.jpg

At the moment not really, but they have been known to do that. If that ever happens, there are two little rubber nubby things on the front of the screen by the hinges that you can pop off that have screws underneath. Tighten the screws, and the screen tightens right up. I'll tighten them up (and do my darndest to make it look like new) before I ship it out to anyone of course.

Any other questions?

Just thought I'd add that the price in negotiable, as long as the offer is reasonable...

Back