FS: LAPTOP! IBM ThinkPad R31 1.13GHz Celeron w/ wireless

xram

Gawd
PRICE UPDATE: $400!!!

I'll put pictures up in a bit, but I wanted to get this listed now. The laptop works perfectly. It had a cracked screen, but I replaced it with a new one. It has one dead pixel, which isn't noticable, and one sand grain sized imperfection that is only noticable with a bright solid-colored screen.

Hard drive: 20 GB
RAM: 128MB PC133 SODIMM
Wireless: Orinoco Gold WiFi 802.11b
CDROM: 24x
Screen: I measured it to be 13.5" from corner to corner, 1024x768
VGA out, SVideo Out, Built-in Ethernet, 2 USB 1.1 ports, Built-in modem, PCMCIA slot, regular power adapter
Battery: Still holds a charge for about 2-3 hours.
Also has a really cool light up top that illuminates the keyboard if it's dark in the room.

The top of the laptop cover was cleaned incorrectly, which left it a little grayish. Also, it is missing the left arrow key, although the button still works when pressed. The built-in speakers are really loud, compared to my Fujitsu lifebook. I've had this laptop sitting around for a bit, and I figured it was time to fix it back up and sell it off.

PRICE: $400 + shipping to you, your choice of methods
These are still going for above $500 on ebay, without a wireless card... So I think this will get snapped up quickly. My heatware is under xram, and my ebay feedback is under xramnet. Please email me at amarx at xram dot net with any questions. It's really a great laptop for someone who just surfs the internet, and with a little more ram, will fill almost anyone's needs.

I'm not interested in any trades, so please don't bother asking.

Thanks
-Andrew

Damn DAMN good deal. Sorry man just spent $1000 on a new server :( I would have bought your laptop! Just so you all know. THATS AN AWESOME DEAL!!!!!! (Bump)

Back