FS: La-Z-Boy Furniture...Whirlpool HE washer/dryer set.

=Leefdawg=

2[H]4U
Hey everybody, my fiance and I recently moved to the Chicago-land area and have a few items that we no longer need. All items for sale have warranty info/ all paper work included.
*PRICES NEGOTIABLE*
First up,
La-Z-Boy Demi Sofa and matching chair with ottoman
Color: Red
Sofa: Overall - Height: 34.5" Width: 84" Depth: 37"
Seat - Height: 20.5" Width: 67.5" Depth: 22"

Chair: Overall - Height: 34.5" Width: 39" Depth: 37"
Seat - Height: 20.5" Width: 22.5" Depth: 22"

With its contemporary styling, sculpted arms and chic wooden legs, the Demi sofa offers fresh fashion for today's homes. Matching loveseat, chair and ottoman
Furniture two years old, rarely used. Lifetime warranty on fabric from La-Z-Boy . Purchased for a home we owned before we moved, used in the sitting room. Barely used at all no wear on it what so ever looks brand new.

ASKING $1500PRICE DROP 1300 OBO for the set but dont be afraid to make offers its just sitting in a room not being used!!

NEXT up.
White HE Washer & Dryer Set. Two years old, great condition. 5/10 year protection plan from Dick Van Dyke Appliance world (paperwork available).

Washer: Top Load; Model # WTW6800SW
Dryer: Front Load; Model # WED6400SW

Again this set was bought 18 months ago or so, used lightly when we lived in Iowa (only 2 of us doing laundry) When we moved to Chicago the house we rented had its own set of HE appliances, Very nice machines very quiet and cost effective to run. Uses tons less water than conventional washers and the dryer runs with about 1/3 the power of conventional dryers!

Asking $1200 was $1400 for the set Again make offers just sitting in storage not being used, great set to own warranty and all paper work included on the set!

Would prefer to have pick up in the chicagoland area, I can help deliver since i own a truck, We can discuss shipping if you're really interested.

Thanks for looking all, Cory.

Contact
PH: 217-371-1110
Email: [email protected]
PM me here.

Last edited:
I can't see the pictures at work, but you need to list a price as per the rules of the forum...

But maybe they are listed in the pictures and I can't see them?

Free bump from me. Pity I can't afford the washer/dryer (esp. since I'm in NC) -- mine are old. But I be poor, so if they are ever ready for the freebies thread (yah rite) PM me first.

BUMP UP PRICE DROPS!!!! NEED TO UNLOAD THIS STUFF PLEASE MAKE OFFERS OR PM FOR MORE INFO/ PICS! THANKS GUYS!

Back