FS: Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 Subwoofer

Oh4Sh0

2[H]4U
I have a Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 subwoofer that is in good working condition for sale.

Alternately, if I could find a 5.1 Ultra control module, I'd buy that and keep it.

The skinny: My control module stopped working due to a short in the DIN plug. I sent it to a guy on ebay who repairs these things ("mr clean") -- he "lost" my control module. I can't find anywhere to buy one either, unfortunately. So I've been sitting on the subwoofer.

I've also got the center channel, which can come with it. I've been using Polk R30's as my left/right channels, and don't think I'll be including those. If you're really interested in all of the Klipsch speakers let me know, I think they're sitting in the basement in my other house in Indiana.

As far as the subwoofer goes -- it's in good shape, the Klipsch sticker came off the front of it at some point in time. I soldered on a new BASH chip after one of them failed in the amp last year.

Shipping on this heavy sob probably won't be pretty, would prefer to sell in the DC Metro area. I have no idea what to price this at, so lets say $100.

Thanks

I think I still have the L/C/R and surrounds for that setup. No control module though. If you end up needing them let me know and I'll check to make sure I have them all.

i have a control module sitting in storage.
pm me if interested

Is this forsale? my sub just dumped

It is, although I've got a few offers for a control module which may rescind the sale. Shoot me a pm if you're still interested and I'll get back at you when the others respond.

Thanks

Back