FS: Klipsch 2.1 ProMedia / Koss KSC75 / $40 iTunes Gift Certificate/ 'more'

Prices shipped, will consider even/uneven trades. Combined items = discount. paypal preferred. Looking for PCI USB 2.0 card.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=35040
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102189&highlight=funnytimes
and some unimportant ebay feedback under bluestartrader

iRiver H320 Window Case $15 shipped
Just got it with my new h320, its the updated stock iriver case (with window). Has a window and detachable belt case. Protects from scratches and the window is crystal clear. Never used. Its $30 on iriver website

Vantec Aeroflow $11 shipped OBO
Vantec Aeroflow for socket A in excellent condition complete w/ box, thermal paste and papers, looks sexy, cools the center of the cpu instead of only the sides.

PCI Firewire Card + 6 to 4 pin adapter cable $11 shipped OBO
Worked perfectly plug n play with my firewire iPod, in my experience faster than USB.

SOLD

Klipsch 2.1 ProMedia: I bought them openbox, they sound excellent and I havent noticed any scratches. These Klipsch MicroTrax Horns are standouts in their class and subwoofer is nice and tight compared to my previous logitechs. I replaced them with $250 Onix Rockets 2.0 hi-fi/audiophile bookshelfs, which of course dont have the tight low bass like the klipsch (because of size). I still like the horns, but meh. Here is the whole history of the speakers. I got the Klipsch on the 28th, played some music for alittle bit, then I studied for some tests. I got the Onix Rockets on the 29th, compared the two briefly and put the Klipsch away. I havent even taken off the grilles, nor have I installed the rubber pads.

Looking for $84 shipped. (they are heavy, shipping will cost a alot)g

Koss KSC-75: If you have visited head-fi, these are the #1 portable headphones. They are clip-on headphones with lots of bass and also perform respecibly in other regions.

Looking for $22 shipped

$40 iTunes Gift Certificate: I dont use iTunes and I sold my iPod. Can email/aim and also send the nice looking envelope.

$34 shipped. thats 6 free songs

Back