FS: Jailbroken iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi - like new with case - $340; Nook Tablet - $95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MasterTactician's FS Thread
__________________________Heat: 12-0-0 ____ eBay: 183-1-0__________________________

All items for sale are priced to include shipping to anywhere in the continental US. I will accept payment via non-cc PayPal or Amazon Payments and will ship purchases within one business day of receiving payment and a confirmed shipping address. Tracking or delivery confirmation numbers will be provided. Shipping insurance is available at the buyer's expense. If multiple offers are received, I will give priority to the one I received first. Prices are pretty firm, but you can always send a (reasonable) offer.

iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi - $340 shipped

- iPad Mini (Black)
- iOS 6.1.2 with untethered Jailbreak
- MoKo leather case (Black)
- Apple Charger and Lightning Cable
- Original Box

This is a RARE jailborken iPad Mini! All iPads that have already been updated to iOS 7 CANNOT CURRENTLY BE JAILBROKEN. iPad is in like new condition and running untethered Jailbroken iOS 6.1.2 with Cydia app store installed.

High resolution pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ruiski0q2tys6vu/XgPTZ0Nw6_

What can one do with a jailbroken iPad? A few highlights:

- Access to Apps that Apple has banned from the iTunes store
- Access the filesystem to save / download / upload files
- Use a WiiMote to play games / emulators
- Connect other bluetooth devices that were previously unusable on apple devices (ex: Bluetooth GPS receiver)
- Download songs from pandora
- Custom themes, icons, lockscreens, settings toggles
- Homescreen widgets (similar to Android)
- Access to many free, or *cough* free Apps

NOOK Tablet 16GB (1GB RAM) - Sold ($95 shipped)

- NOOK Tablet 16GB
- Cyanogen Mod 10.2 (Stable, Rooted) currently loaded on the eMMC
- NOOK Charger and cable
- Original Box

Unlike the 8GB version, this has 1GB of RAM (8GB has only 512MB). It is noticeably faster when you have more than a couple apps open.

With CM 10.2, you get access to the full selection of apps from google Play, and can still use the Nook app to read books, or download a different app of your choice. This ROM is well polished, battery life is great, and I noticed no crashes or lock ups.

Condition is like new. No scratches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back