FS. Ipods, 6800GT AGP, RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snotrocket

Supreme [H]ardness
Few things I have for Sale or Trade

Some prices lowered as of 7/23

First up is a 5G 30gig Video iPod. Unit is in excellent shape. Has an Invisible Shield . The shield was applied when it was new so it has zero scratches underneath. Very few minor scuffs to the shield itself. It includes an Agent 18 clear case, USB cord and original earbuds with unopened ear foams and ear jams. Original box included
250$ Shipped *Sold to Jeddaye *

Next up is a 4th Gen 20 gig iPod. Unit has scuffs and scratches from normal wear. Screen is relatively scratch free as it has a protector on it. One minor scratch in upper right corner as seen in pic. Includes USB cable, original ear buds and iTrip FM transmitter
110$ SHIPPED *sold to endscape*

Next up is an EVGA 6800GT AGP card. Bought this about a year ago from Newegg. Good card ran stock it's whole life except for a few benchmarks. No original box. Bare card+ DVI to VGA adapter. EVGA lifetime warranty.

120$ Shipped *sold to soundmax*

Next up is a VIA Socket A mobo. Model is Matsonic MS8127C+ revision 1.0. Was a working pull from a clients machine. Includes AMD 800mhz Duron CPU and 256 megs of SD RAM. Would be good for a fileserver, childs PC etc.
45$ shipped

DSC00168.JPG

Next is some RAM. 1 Stick DDR400 1 Gig stick from Patriot. 1 stick DDR333 512meg stick generic brand. 1 stick Crucial DDR333 512 meg stick.
50 for the 1 gig stick, 25 for each 512 stick. *1gig Patriot stick pending to WLDock*
DSC00163.JPG

Things I'm looking for in trade.

Socket 939 Mobo
X2 CPU
Quality Powersupply
7800GT and up Video Card
2gig DDR400.

*pics will be back up later. My host is down*

Terms and Conditions.

I'm accepting Paypal, credit card orders are fine. All shipping will be USPS unless at buyers request. Other shipping will be more $$.

I have 1 positive
Heat
and ebay 15-0-0 under terranimal.
Best way to reach me is by PM.

nonameo said:
I want that thing that says abit NF.... something in the corner :-P

You can have it for 15 bucks plus shipping. It won't go past the post screen though. :p

Bump to!!!

Hehe. Trade you a Crucial 9700 Pro and gig kit of OCZ Platinum EL Rev 2 PC3200 for the 6800GT and 1gb stick of ram : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back