FS: Ipod Classic 80GB, InvisibleSHIELD, Applecare - MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoNtO

Limp Gawd
SOLD

Hey guys, I'm quickly running out of space on my 80GB Ipod Classic and need to upgrade to something bigger so I thought I'd post here first before eBay.

I purchased this last year in December. I took it to the mall still in it's shrink-wrapped box and immediately after opening it had it covered with the full invisibleSHIELD protective cover. I also purchased the 2 year applecare warranty, which at this point has about 1.3 years left of full coverage.

It's been in a clear acrylic case as well in addition to the invisibleSHIELD ever since I bought it, and is in MINT condition! Firmware is updated to the lastest, 1.1.2 I believe.

CIMG5289.jpg

CIMG5290.jpg

CIMG5291.jpg

CIMG5293.jpg

CIMG5296.jpg

I'm looking to get USD $210 net from this, so depending on shipping (most likely USPS Priority w/ insurance) it would be around 220. I will ship in original box.

SOLD

Keep in mind, that at a reputable online shop the ipod itself is ~200-220, Applecare is 60, and the SHIELD is 20, putting it at ~270. I baby my stuff and guarantee this as good as new working condition. It was mostly used in my glovebox with my 9887 deck.

Please feel free to ask any questions or make a reasonable offer!

Yeah just read that.....

Price drop to 200 shipped and I will throw in a neoprene case for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back