Fs Ipod 20gb New, Won In Wa State Lottery

ronenvelarde

Limp Gawd
225$ OBO Apple 20gb ipod

I won a 20gb Ipod in the Washington State lottery a couple weeks ago and just got it in the mail. It is brand new and never opened. Shipping box was opened just to make sure there was no damage to the ipod box. I won it 2 days after I ordered one from apple.com and couldnt cancel my order because I got engraving done. .

See my name on the WA state Lottery website here. I'm about 20 or so from the bottom.

http://www.secondchancebonuszone.co...winners.php?drawing=1&drawing_date=2005-02-24

Need to call me? no problem. I am an honest dude. Just ask me for my phone number.

Paypal only.
I will include the original lottery paperwork saying I won this lovely prize. I will ship it fedex ground for free anywhere in the US continental. 12$ for fedex express saver. I get fedex pickup everyday at work so it can ship the same day if paid by 3pm. Insurance is included up 500$. I will send you your tracking numba imediately.

Gibi if you are local I wouldnt mind you stopping by to pick this up. I work in Ballard so you could pick it up from my work or home in Federal way.

ron i sent you a PM a while ago, did you ever get it?

if not - i'm interested and will have money very soon for that Ipod, i live in Vanc. Wa

Just had to wait for the first guy to respond. He called me up and did a pickup this morning. Sorry

Back