FS: iPhone6 64g sp grey att / Apple Watch gen1 / Sennheiser HD600 / Fostex TH-X00

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
Up for sale is a bunch of things I have been meaning to sell for a while and I am finally getting around to making the thread.

- No trades please.
- PayPal is the preferred payment method.
- Shipping included for CONUS only.
- My heatware.

iPhone 6 64G space grey ATT (not unlocked). SOLD!
Apple Watch first generation (series 0 with the serial number around the sensors). SOLD!

Next up...

******Price drop before i take them to ebay**********

A pair of Sennheiser HD600 headphones 300ohm. Essentially brand new. Purchased at Amazon June 30th 2017 and have a total play time of maybe 2 hours. The sound is just not for me and they have been in their box since July 4th-ish. I ran them off a JDS Element amp but I did not abuse or over drive them. They are in like-new condition and come with all original shipping boxes which are also in like-new shape and purchase invoice.

Asking price $150 shipped CONUS. (current price on amazon $286)

IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg

Next up...

A pair of Massdrop edition Fostex TH-X00 heaphones. Essentially brand new. I got these July 17th and used them for maybe a total of 6 hours driven by a JDS labs Element amp and did not overdrive or abuse them. Again these are just not the sound I was after and have been sitting in their storage bag since the end of July. They are in perfect like new shape. They will ship with original invoice and box with inner packaging and storage pouch/bag. They're nice but once I listened to my planars I never went back.

Asking price is $249 shipped CONUS. (these retail for 399)

IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0046.jpg

Thanks for looking. Again PayPal is the preffered payment method.

My HEAT

PM me with questions. I have more pics of each item I can send upon request. I hit the 10 image limit here pretty quick.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump. If I don’t get interest here I might take them to headfi but I wanted to give my fellow [H]ers a first go at them.
Ttt with you!!

TTT... price drop before i take them to ebay. $150 for the HD600 and $249 for the TH-X00... crazy low!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back