FS: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black (unlocked) Model A1661

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rereg

2[H]4U
*****SOLD*****SOLD*****SOLD*****
I have for sale an excellent condition iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black (unlocked) Model A1661 that I bought new and now am selling since I upgraded. The iPhone has been paid in full and has been erased of my settings and unlocked by the carrier. Tested with carriers sim cards to work on both VZW and TMO. This package comes with: iPhone 7 Plus, Earpods with lightning connector, lightning to headphone jack connector, lightning to usb cable and usb power adapter of which none of these items except the iPhone was used. Also comes with the original box and the booklet Apple includes with the iPhone. No sim card is included. Kept in a clear case with a black border, this iPhone is as close to MINT as you can come to a phone that had been gently used. Also comes with an unopened (2 pack) OMOTON 9H Hardness HD tempered glass screen protectors. This iPhone is still in warranty, the Apple warranty expires on July 18, 2018.
Sorry, not looking for any trades. Payment by Paypal preferred but will accept a check but funds would have to clear before I ship. SOLD DELIVERED (conus only) via USPS Priority, insured mail.
I have plenty of Heatware references as Rereg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back