FS: iPhone 6, Radeon R9 390X, iPad Mini 3 7" retina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the pictures that he linked in tineye too, stolen pics too. go figure

Seems like a hijacked account. I had to do a double take on that 390x, was thinkin that '2' should've been a '3' lol

Full disclosure, I Paid for the items. His first paypal he said was locked and had issues he couldnt access the funds, on a second paypal he refunded me and said he needed funds asap and so GIFT was the only option otherwise no deal if i wouldnt gift him.

I told him i'll gladly pay for and buy everything, but i'd like a method with buyer protection (heck any method at all), He backed out and said i will sell to someone else.

Dunno what is going on :(. I wanted the items, I paid for em too, But apparently he is only willing to take gift payment and refunded me.

LISTEN KIDS- Im not trying to scam anybody. I have been selling on these boards since 2007. Seems like hatdforum members Will find any opportunity they can to cry scammer. I reposted my items because they didn't sell. They didn't sell because I had one jealous member PMing another in an attempt to get him to not buy my stuff so he could. My stuff is still for sale.

I was having problems with my PayPal account because it's new. It puts a hold on every payment I receive and directs me to ship before I have access to the funds which is not acceptable. I don't appreciate members messaging each other ruining all of my transactions when I have legitimate Shit to sell and am not trying to scam anybody. I want my money, you want your items. That's it.

LISTEN KIDS- Im not trying to scam anybody. I have been selling on these boards since 2007. Seems like hatdforum members Will find any opportunity they can to cry scammer. I reposted my items because they didn't sell. They didn't sell because I had one jealous member PMing another in an attempt to get him to not buy my stuff so he could. My stuff is still for sale.

I was having problems with my PayPal account because it's new. It puts a hold on every payment I receive and directs me to ship before I have access to the funds which is not acceptable. I don't appreciate members messaging each other ruining all of my transactions when I have legitimate Shit to sell and am not trying to scam anybody. I want my money, you want your items. That's it.

Can you post any kind of proof that confirms your paypal account story?

Yes, I have a screenshot showing the funds from a transaction being held in a "pending" state on my laptop at home...

Regardless all buyers were refunded before I reposted anhthing. Its frustrating having all these people spreading false information and calling me a scammer when I told no lies, robbed nobody, and broke no rules. Mind your business people seriously.

Then why would you post stolen pictures ? Then have a new thread right after you sold everything this morning? and have negative feedbacks? If you really did have that much problem with paypal with everyone, maybe you shouldn't use paypal or stop selling until it is fixed :rolleyes:

Guess what dude, THE STUFF WASNT SOLD WHEN I REPOSTED. do you have nothing better to do? I'm not out to get anybody, leave me and my thread be

Full disclosure, I Paid for the items. His first paypal he said was locked and had issues he couldnt access the funds, on a second paypal he refunded me and said he needed funds asap and so GIFT was the only option otherwise no deal if i wouldnt gift him.

I told him i'll gladly pay for and buy everything, but i'd like a method with buyer protection (heck any method at all), He backed out and said i will sell to someone else.

Dunno what is going on :(. I wanted the items, I paid for em too, But apparently he is only willing to take gift payment and refunded me.

As a seller, asking for PayPal gift is against the TOS of PayPal and also against the forum rules here...

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

Taking everything down. Let it be known I took nobody's money, ripped nobody off. Its unfortunate how it worked out but I'll take the items to ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back