FS: iPhone 5 16GB BLACK, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola SB6141, Alfa High Gain WiFi Adapter

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
uwQH4Otl.jpg

All items over $100 will be shipped for free, otherwise we split it.

iPhone 5 Black 16GB, T-Mobile GSM, Clean IMEI, Unlocked

7XRpjW3l.jpg

eCLhZqBl.jpg

Used this for exactly two years. Seldom took it out from its Diztronic case (that I will include for free). Battery was replaced with an OEM one just months ago and works like new. Screen is in great condition with only normal wear to the oleophobic coating, but glass is unscratched/uncracked. Same for the back. Only other signs of wear are very minor buffing dots around the edges, from dirt that got between the case and the device. IMEI is clean and I just performed the unlock procedure authorized by T-Mobile, and iTunes verified it being unlocked. I haven't been able to test it with a different SIM card though, because I don't have one. Includes original box, charger, an Amazon brand cable (much more durable than the junk Apple OEM cable that ALWAYS falls apart), and I can throw in the original earbuds... if you are ok with used earbuds... they are hard plastic so I guess you can sterilize them. I'll wipe them with alcohol before shipping.

$165 SHIPPED

Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM Unlocked

VrXLSYfl.jpg

NYjewwul.jpg

I used this as my international phone but I just got a Nexus 6 with Project Fi. This is in great condition, no scratches other than the normal very light buffing to the oleophobic coating. I kept this inside a Diztronic case for its lifetime except to replace batteries and sim card. Battery is in good condition. This still runs surprisingly fast in its latest version of Android. Good as a backup phone and as a travel phone or if you need a Nexus device. Will include case and Micro USB cable.

$55 + HALF SHIPPING

Motorola DOCSIS 3.0 Surfboard SB6141 Cable Modem

Release yourself from the shackles of your cable provider. This is in like-new condition. Used it for about 10 months until I moved out. It was barely ever touched. Always worked perfectly. Comes in original box with power cable and MAYBE a short ethernet cable if I can find it (should be in a box in my closet.)

$65 + HALF SHIPPING

Alfa USB Long Range WiFi Network Adapter

I bought this a while ago to get better access to the WiFi but a day later decided to throw CAT3 instead. So it was used for a few hours. Do you wanna reach a wifi hotspot that is miles away? You wanna war-drive? This is the device for you. Includes a paddle antenna and the regular antenna.

$30 + HALF SHIPPING

Bump. I wont be able to ship till Monday afternoon at the earliest but would like to get this wrapped up during the weekend.

Back