FS: Iphone 4S 32gb Verizon

r3awak3n

Gawd
Selling my Black 4S because I just upgraded to a 5. Phone is in good shape, the glass on both sides is in very good condition but there are some scratches on the metal band that goes around the phone.

Overal I would say 8/10 since it functions perfectly. Its currently on IOS7 and the battery life still lasts a full day without a problem. I would include a brand new pair of ear buds, a incase case, one of those chinese battery cases (i never really used it) and a mophie keychain juice pack (pretty nice, gives you an extra few hours of battery).

Still have the original case and can send that. The ESN is clean of course.

I am thinking $205 shipped, they go for more on ebay but I rather sell here in the forum.

My heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=83469

I will put up pictures soon.

No International Shipping. I am sorry. Also price is FIRM.

34s0.jpg

Will have more pictures later tonight. Its really hard to capture the scratches on the metal band. Like I said they are all over the metal band, tiny scratches and little nicks. More on the top and bottom (I used a barely there case so the top and bottom were left open). I checked the screen and there are micro scratches, impossible to picture and you cant see them unless you point a light source at the screen (most used phones have these unless someone used a screen protector). Pretty much, if you are looking for a perfect phone, this is not for you but if you can deal with a few scratches on the metal (put a case on it and you wont even see it) then this is a good deal.

Last edited:
thanks Votey. It will probably go on the bay if it doesnt sell here but I would rather see it go to a forum member.

Back