FS: iPhone 4S 32 GB Unlocked $515

Luzer

Weaksauce
UPDATE: Looks like the price has dropped a lot since I left for Europe. New price is $475.
UPDATE 2: The phone is half unlocked.

Selling my iPhone 4S 32Gb. I just got back from Europe and don't need the iPhone any more (and upgraded to the Galaxy S 3).

It comes with the desk dock(in the picture) and I can include the Mophie for $70.

Heat is under Luz3r and eBay is under airideas.

Last edited:
I think its CMDA. One of my friends tried his US T Mobile card and it didn't work.

iphone 4s is a world phone so technically it should work with both cdma and gsm bands. If it didn't work with t-mobile then it is still probably locked.

Really? Is there a "half-locked" option?

I was able to use it in Europe and I know that my Belgacom SIM didn't work till I restored from a backup after contacting Sprint.

iphone 4s is a world phone so technically it should work with both cdma and gsm bands. If it didn't work with t-mobile then it is still probably locked.

I dont think so, these phones are made specifically weither for CDMA or GSM. A world phone typically refers it to be a quad band GSM since only the US really uses CDMA. Of course I could be totally wrong.. either way free bump for me looking..

EDIT:
I was wrong.. the 4s is both.. the 5 is one or the other.

Last edited:
The US CDMA carriers lock it from being used on other US GSM (T-Mobile, AT&T) carriers. So it is unlocked for international use only. In the US, the phone is only good on Verizon or Sprint.

The US CDMA carriers lock it from being used on other US GSM (T-Mobile, AT&T) carriers. So it is unlocked for international use only. In the US, the phone is only good on Verizon or Sprint.

This is true, if it's a sprint phone it cannot be used on t-mobile, att, straight talk, etc.

You should change the title to sprint iphone 4s and remove the unlocked. It is only unlocked to international carriers (supposed to be used while temporarily abroad as a courtesy while you are still locked to Sprint stateside).

Back