FS: iPhone 3Gs 32gb, PS3 60gb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzah

Limp Gawd
Hey all!!

Got a few things that are just sitting around collecting dust, and I want them gone. All items are considered used, so I am selling them as-is. I do assure you however, that I do not sell DOA junk. All items I sell have been checked for working condition before I even ship them out.

*NOTE* Items I sell come from a smoking household. Please be advised of this.

Payment Info: I accept Pay-Pal (non-CC) or M.O

2. Playstation 3 60gb CECHA01 with One controller and RCA cables = $150 shipped

Got this close to the original release date of the PS3. Hence, it is old. Manu date is Dec '06. I never abused it, or tried to modify it in any way. It has moderate scuffs/wear marks/nitches around the bottom of the front and top, but that does not hinder the functionality of this unit. I upgraded to one of the newer slim models, so this one is now just collecting dust.

I will say that I noticed sometimes it feels like it takes too long to power up. I'd say roughly 3-5 seconds more than when it was new. That doesn't happen a lot, but it was concern enough for me to buy a new one. It still plays games and movies just fine from what I can tell. The controller that it comes with has some rattling going on in the inside of it, and IIRC the circle button tends to stick sometimes. It still functions good from what I remember. I don't recall where I put the charger cable, but I will try to find it.

Pics:

I do not have any pictures of the PS3 right off-hand, but I can take some later on if you so desire.

Cosmetically, I give this unit a 7/10

Functionally, I give this unit a 8/10

*Note* My g/f decided to update the firmware to watch netflix on it, so now it's sitting on the 3.61 firmware..

As always, all my items are used and carry no warranty from me. I will guarantee the functionality of said items prior to shipping via pictures if the buyer chooses to utilize it. I will NOT ship first, due to dollar amount of these items. I WILL NOT ship using USPS, so do not ask. I ship using Fed-Ex only, due to -never- having a problem with them. Heatware/E-Bay is in sig, and if you have concerns about anything, I will give you my cell number so we can discuss it over the phone. Thank you for looking, and have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back