FS: iPhone 3G-16G-Blk (Blackra1n, iOS 3.1.2) /w iClarifi Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocNsane

Limp Gawd
I have a 2 year old iPhone 3G 16G Black

Price: $200 shipped USPS Priority 3-5 day for 48 states, Paypal verified only. Ship on received payment only. Must have a phone number so I can call you to confirm.

It has been wiped clean and restored with a fresh 3.1.2 install and then unlocked via Blackra1n. While sn0w says it's unlocked, I have not tested it with anything other than AT&T and make no guarantees it will work.

DSC07088.JPG
DSC07089.JPG

I have had it inside an iClarifi and a matte screen protector since it was bought. There are only minor scuffs on the unprotected edges and where dust snuck inside the case.

DSC07090.JPG
DSC07091.JPG

There is one noticeable scuff from where the iClarifi lens slid back and forward.

DSC07093.JPG

Includes original box, accessories, and the iClarifi. Note the data cable sleeve is not attached to the dock end of the connector. It still works fine though, but just exposes the shielded wire.

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

The iPhone still runs 3.1.2. It's a fresh restore from the official firmware. I applied Blackra1n and preloaded Rock/Cydia. I did not reinstall the CommCenter tether mod, but it does work if you want to load it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back