FS: ipaq , ram, belkin wifi router, magic cards, gba games, price drop! More to come

sleepkyng

Weaksauce
2x 256mb intel mac mini ram - $15 shipped.
1 - nokia 6102, UNLOCKED TRI-BAND GSM, camera doesn't work, screen is wonky (perfectly usable) - $35 shipped.
1 - 54g wirless belkin router with ethernet ports - $21 shipped
1 - drill dozer for GBA with box and manual - $11 shipped
1 - gunstar super heroes with box and manual (no insert though) - $11 shipped
1 - final fantasy x - $8.50 shipped
1 - iPaq 3760 pocket pc - great condition, hardly used, but the battery is dead. This is the model that familiar and other mobile linux platforms were built for.
comes with the stock leather case, charger, stowaway keyboard, iPaq, dead battery and a third party stylus - $35 shipped

1 - Gateway Solo 5300 laptop - 800mhz, 20gig hdd, 128 ram, battery charges 100% (battery refill.com sticker date 10/18/2006) 13.8v 3600mAh. 14" screen. COMES WITH POWER SUPPLY and DVD-ROM drive.
specs here:
http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Solo_Series/P5300/P530002.shtml
PROBLEM: this thing is definitely USED - the screen had some issues, and then worked fine once i just plugged it back in - now it either gives me images, or nothing depending on what i boot with - puppy linux livecd worked fine, booting from the hdd i got nothing, no image whatesoever.
I do not have the technical know how to get this thing to work, but the fact that i can get it to run now and again leads me to believe that it's a simple solution.
this is a nice computer, runs great with xubuntu or puppy linux -
$90 shipped obo

I forget who wanted magic cards, but I have a whole bunch that I never use anymore.

They're mostly in decks, I have one medium box full - ranging from arabian nights to the first time they really changed the format of the cards.

There are at least 90 rares in the list ranging from a beta edition Clone to a Fifth dawn Joiner Adept.

There are 4 Sengir vampires - 1 4th, 1 5th, 2 of the later edition (1 foil)
at least 2 4th edition Serra Angels

I think 3 (maybe 4) clones - 2 are 4th edition, 1 is beta.

1 sol ring 4th edition
1 phyrexian dreadnought
2 shivan hellkites
4 masticores
1 minion of the wastes
1 hypnox
1 laquatus's champion
1 havoc demon
1 desertion (visions)
2 spirit of the nights (mirage)
1 Ihsan's Shade (homelands)
1 Lhuroyf (ice ages)
1 4th edition channel
1 5th edition Erhnam Djinn
3 control magic (2 fourth edition, 1 beta)
2 gaea's cradles
1 vesuvian sandstalker

and much more! I don't really want to get into all these cards and list them, but if someone puts up a good offer on these cards listed, i'm willing to send you a complete list of rares.

$55 shipped

open to offers!

How much for the magic cards? You gotta post a price per the rules....

Back