FS: iPad Mini 32GB w/ Smart cover, SB6121 Modem, D-link DIR-632 Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjeldoran

Gawd
Prices include shipping within the CONUS.

I prefer paypal with a confirmed address for payment. I am not interested in any trades at the moment.

Heat

iPad Mini 32GB WiFi$335 shipped- It is white and silver. Comes with the charger and gray smart cover. It does not have any issues. My fiancee has not been using it that much so she wants to get rid of it. It has been sitting on a shelf for about a month without use. iPad looks in great shape. I did not see any scratches on the screen or metal. No pictures of the back since I couldn't get a good shot due, but the back is perfect. The cover does have some marks on it, but it is overall in good shape. I am pretty firm on the price listed.

Motorola Surfboard SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 modemSOLD- This is the modem I have been using with Charter. I purchased it outright about 13 months ago from Amazon. I switched to AT&T uverse since Charter has not been wanting to fix the line coming to my home since November due to intermittent issues. I have tried other another modem and the line has been tested by a tech. This modem works flawlessly. Comes with the original AC adapter.

D-Link DIR-632 8 port wireless router SOLD-Bought it Jan/Feb 2011 when I had a small crunching farm for WCG. I downgraded over the last couple years and I don't need it anymore since U-Verse provides an AIO solution. Works great and I had no issues with it. Comes with original AC adapter.

overviewvx.jpg

ipadtop.jpg

ipadzn.jpg

Last edited:
D-Link DIR-632 8 port wireless router $21 shipped-Bought it Jan/Feb 2011 when I had a small crunching farm for WCG. I downgraded over the last couple years and I don't need it anymore since U-Verse provides an AIO solution. Works great and I had no issues with it. Comes with original AC adapter.

overviewvx.jpg

D-Link DIR-632 8 port wireless router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back