FS: Intel Pro Wireless 2100 LAN 3B Mini PCI Adapter

They're back!

hi everyone. ok im selling 20 of these pci cards. they are oem and come with no software or drivers but thats not a problem. if you use windowx xp, drivers, i believe are already include in your system or can be easily downloaded through windows update. But if you insist, i can email you the software and drivers.

heres some useless details you may be interested in:
INTEL PRO WIRELESS 2100 LAN 3B MINI PCI ADAPTER

Description :

The Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 network connection is the integrated Wireless LAN (WLAN) solution for Intel Centrino mobile technology. The Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 network connection works in concert with the other Intel Centrino mobile technology components to provide freedom and flexibility to work and play on the go without hunting for a phone jack, network cable, or plugging in a special card. Get connected through wireless LAN networks in your home, in the office, and in wireless LAN hotspots in airports, hotels and coffee shops.

With 802.11b support and speeds up to 11 Mbps, Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 network connection enables fast network connections. It includes per-packet antenna selection to enable optimized WLAN performance. The Intel Wireless Coexistence System helps reduce interference between Intel PRO/Wireless and certain Bluetooth devices.

Designed with flexibility in mind, select IBM ThinkPad notebooks are Wi-Fi wireless upgradable so you can experience the freedom of wireless networking when you are ready. The Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter brings the power of wireless computing to your wireless upgradeable ThinkPad notebook that announce with the IBM UltraConnect Antenna.

The Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter supports the wireless LED indicator light on the ThinkPad notebook dashboard on select models, so you can know when you are in wireless mode. The adapter provides support for industry-standard security including 128-bit WEP encryption and 802.1x authentication (Windows XP models) and is Wi-Fi certified (based on the IEEE 802.11b standard) to help you communicate on the most widely used wireless LAN technology.
Model: 31P8601
Specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS

PRODUCT LINE Intel PRO/Wireless
PRODUCT MODEL 2100 LAN MiniPCI Adapter
CATEGORY Network
SUBCATEGORY Wireless Networking
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 LAN MiniPCI Adapter - network adapter
DEVICE TYPE Network adapter
FORM FACTOR Plug-in module
INTERFACE (BUS) TYPE Mini PCI
DIMENSIONS (WXDXH) 2.3 in x 1.7 in x 0.2 in
WEIGHT 0.4 oz
DATA LINK PROTOCOL IEEE 802.11b
DATA TRANSFER RATE 11 Mbps
FREQUENCY BAND 2.4 GHz
COMPLIANT STANDARDS IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.11b
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
EXTENDED SPECIFICATIONS
GENERAL
DEVICE TYPE Network adapter
FORM FACTOR Plug-in module
INTERFACE (BUS) TYPE Mini PCI
WIDTH 2.3 in
DEPTH 1.7 in
HEIGHT 0.2 in
WEIGHT 0.4 oz
NETWORKING
CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY Wireless
DATA LINK PROTOCOL IEEE 802.11b
SPREAD SPECTRUM METHOD DSSS
DATA TRANSFER RATE 11 Mbps
FREQUENCY BAND 2.4 GHz
MAX RANGE INDOORS 300 ft
COMPLIANT STANDARDS IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.11b
EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY
PROVIDED INTERFACES 1 x network - Radio-Ethernet
COMPATIBLE SLOTS 1 x Mini PCI
MISCELLANEOUS
ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM 128-bit WEP
COMPLIANT STANDARDS CE, UL
SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
SOFTWARE INCLUDED Drivers & Utilities
OS REQUIRED Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
What's In The Box: PCI ADAPTER CARD
What's Not In The Box:

Size:
WIDTH 2.3 in
DEPTH 1.7 in
HEIGHT 0.2 in
WEIGHT 0.4 oz

2100bcard.jpg

asking price is $10.00 shipped in US. this will likely be non-negotiable since its already so low. Canada will be $13.00USD. I am requesting payment first.
I will also provide an ebay "buy it now" auction for those who would like to do it through ebay but it will be an additional $0.50 (10.50). This link wont be posted for at least a week.

AIM: thenexus88
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

I am in fountain valley, ca 92708 for those who might want to do pick up (10 total)

I might be able to get the 2915ABG cards if there is a high demand for them. PM me or post here if you would like me to sell them

i know a lot of you are going to ask if i will be selling the 2200BG cards. The answer is no. At this time, im unable to locate a source in which i can get them for a good price from.

if you owe me feedback, please go to http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=35635 and leave me feedback, i will leave you feedback afterwards if i owe you feedback.

ABG cards would be around 30 for each one... if you mean the led will light up when u use it, then yes. it should.

bump... got about 15 left.

i know this thread is about a month old, but i would be interested in a 2915ABG if you have them.

Back