• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

fs: Intel Ivy Bridge 3570k

bendit

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
248
Less than 1 month old. never overclocked. will ship in original intel little plastic cover. no cooler. Not looking for any trades gents. prefer a money order.

I thought I would use all the power of this chip but I don't.


$175 shipped

bendit: heatware 9-0-0
other feedback avail upon request.
 
Last edited:
Are you looking for anything in trade? Video card or slower chip plus cash?
 
Back
Top