FS: Intel I7 970 CPU Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ran this chip for about 2 years now with no issues whatsoever. I'm in the process of doing a few upgrades to my x58 rig and am probably going to go 980-990X so this chip needs a new home. Never found a need to overclock as it did/does everything I want it to with ease. Chip only. Batch #3014B194

Possible trade + cash for a 980x

Looking to get $3xx -NOW $310 !!!!! shipped to the lower 48 states

Heat - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50136

Last edited:
3012B129 here, does 4.0ghz at 1.24v and 4.25ghz at 1.34v. Need water for more but I know it has it.

Basically, someone needs to buy this cpu. It reminds me of the old 9700 pro....it was so much more than anyone ever needed at the time, and so nobody wanted to upgrade it for three years.

Sorry, was feeling nostalgic. Bump for you and a great chip.

i really want this but cant i get a new processor and board for the same amount? ugh decisions decision

Basically, someone needs to buy this cpu. It reminds me of the old 9700 pro....it was so much more than anyone ever needed at the time, and so nobody wanted to upgrade it for three years.

As a 970 owner as well, can confirm. I wish there was something out newer and shinier to make me want to upgrade, but i cant find one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back