FS: Intel i7 4770

morpheus6d9

[H]ard|Gawd
FS - Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.4 GHZ LGA 1150 8 MB Cache

pulled from a new computer $200 shipped OBO

I'll take one. Please update the thread when you get more.

The seller is not being upfront in his ad. I bought and paid $200 for the processor with regular paypal. The seller insisted that I use PayPal gift or pay extra to cover the paypal fees. I declined and have asked for a refund. I believe the seller should have posted that he will only accept gift payments clearly in his ad. Asking for gift payments is also against the forum rules.

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.+

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. You are correct and I suggest referring this to the forum Mods.
I hope he sees sense and gives the refund, PP will support this since its against the TOS.

Why are you guys fighting over $6 bucks?

Not fighting. I paid the man his asking price and he came back to ask for more. He has since refunded my payment but he wasted my time and broke the forum rules.

I gave him his refund he's just mad thats all

I'm not mad. I'm just pointing out that insisting on Paypal Gift payments or Paypal fees is against forum rules. I paid you right away but you did not hold up your end of the deal.

I did not report your demands to a moderator because you are an old timer here, but if you like I can do that too.

Back