• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Intel and SuperMicro Servers

goalied00d

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
82
Intel sr2300
I have 2 of these servers Intel sr2300 server 2x2.8ghz xeon, 4gb ram 2x 74gb ultra 3 scsi DVD/Floppy combo



Price is $350 for each server

1151201g1ZZZZZZZZZ89l28a95cb982bc1331.jpg


Super Micro 2u 2x2.4ghz xeon 1x18gb 3x36gb scsi 4gb ram server - $300

I have 1 of these servers SuperMicro 2u server 2x2.4ghz xeon 1x18gb 3x36gb ultra 3 scsi 4gb ram DVD/Floppy combo
1f91291g3ZZZZZZZZZ89l356a818db40c1a00.jpg


they are in great condition working with server 2003 (no licences are included)

I am located in Orange County LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
 
Back
Top