FS: Intel 80gig ssd & Intel QX9650

GAMMA_BLADE

Limp Gawd
Both of these were won recently at an Intel lan party. Both are brand new and still in their sealed boxes. I was looking to get $575 for the ssd and $650 for the QX9650. That includes shipping. I've never sold anything on here before, but I have just started a heatwear account found at gblade. Help me pay my bills. :)

proc1.jpg

proc2.jpg

ssd1.jpg

ssd2.jpg

ssd3.jpg

We got first in TF2, second in COD4 and fourth in CS:S. We got prizes from the first and second place. I also won stuff in the raffle. It was an awesome weekend.

As you can see I have updated with pics. You can see in the dated pictures that both are sealed and brand new.

Free bump because I have that CPU and it's fantastic. Here's some friendly advice however, you're probably better off trying to sell it on ebay since people on this forum can't seem to sell that same chip on here for $700 let alone $750. Good luck though.

Free bump because I have that CPU and it's fantastic. Here's some friendly advice however, you're probably better off trying to sell it on ebay since people on this forum can't seem to sell that same chip on here for $700 let along $750. Good luck though.

agreed ... i can't sell mine for 700 ( although its not sealed and comes OEM ) ... tried 650 adn still no go ... may have to take this to ebay or craigs sucks cause i know the batch number i got is a really good OC-er on Extreme cooling

Damn that must have been some LAN party giving this stuff away. Bump for you.

Bump for awesome Intel Lan parties :) I was 1 # off for the SSD at the Inferlan party in Dupont Wa.

Good luck with your sale :)

I feel for you. The chips and ssd's were a very pleasant surprise. Good luck at the next Intel lan. :)

I don't this is my first time selling anything online. Everyone's got to start somewhere haha. :)

Back