FS: Intel 630, Mushkin BH-5 RAM, Antec NeoPower, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraides

[H]F Junkie
EDIT (9/26/05): I've closed this thread because I have more items to sell -- and I've sold the main items that make up this thread.... The new thread should be up sometime this week....

----------

Here's the deal:

- If you have a question, feel free to ask them here. If you want to purchase something, PM me. If you have an issue, PM me (read: don't flame, don't threadcrap).
- There are no dibs; first come (with payment), first serve.
- I prefer PayPal (verified addresses only), but I will take either a money order or a cashier's check. I will not ship first -- it's not so I can screw anybody, but I don't want to get screwed either.
- I will ship with either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground per the buyer's request. I will automatically include insurance and tracking when I ship.
- All shipping and handling costs are already added into the total cost of each item.
- For the used items: None of my used items have been modded, over-/underclocked, or altered in any way. However, if the used item doesn't work, just return it to me within 14 days of the date that your item arrived (based on tracking number's arrival date) and I will refund your money.
- For those that have Heatware accounts, I will provide feedback if you request it. However, I will wait until after the item arrives so that we can work out any possible problems beforehand.
- If you come to this thread, please give me a bump (especially if you like what you see...).
- Keep in mind that these prices aren't final... PM me if you want to work a deal out (but please be reasonable).

Here are my Heatware references and my eBay feedback. (Yes, I know that they're pathetic, but c'mon, we all have to start somewhere....)

And now, on with the show....

Sapphire Radeon X800 PRO PCI Express Video Card: This was in my current rig until recently... it's since been replaced by an eVGA e-GeForce 6800 Ultra. This is a VIVO model, and it will be shipped in its original box along with all of its accessories. $175 specs

Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt Power Supply: This is the original power supply that I used for my current rig... until I started my upgrades. This is Version 1, not Version 2 (or II), which means that it only has a 20-pin ATX connector and follows the ATX12V standard. It can power a Radeon X800 Pro fine (though it doesn't have any PCI Express connectors), but it can't fully power a GeForce 6800 Ultra (the 6800U goes into power-saving mode to prevent damage to the PSU). Otherwise, it's a good PSU for a non-gaming-intensive computer. $75 specs

HP Deskjet 3820 Inkjet Printer: I have had this printer for over two years now... it still works fine (except the back portion is loose, and I taped it to keep it secure). I lost the drivers disc, but I will include a USB cable, one black cartridge, and one tri-color cartridge at no extra charge. $30 specs

Sega Dreamcast Memory Cards: I have two Visual Memory Units (VMUs) and one third-part memory unit (that holds four VMUs' worth of data). $10 each or all three for $25 *PICS COMING SOON*

Sega Dreamcast Games: Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Crazy Taxi 2, Daytona USA, Plasma Sword (Star Gladiator sequel), King of Fighters: Dream Match 1999 (disc only), NFL Blitz 2001 (disc only), Sega Smash Pack Volume 1

$10 each game, $25 for three games, or $60 for all of them *PICS COMING SOON*

Some items may be added or deleted from time to time, so please check this thread often. (Again, bumps are appreciated!)

The following items were sold...

August 6-7:
- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro to SSmith
- Mushkin 1GB Black Level II PC3500 RAM to Toonage
- Sega Dreamcast console, storage bag, arcade stick, and Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves game to Dark79

August 8:
- Intel Pentium 4 630 processor to Juggalo83
- Maxtor 200GB IDE HDD to BobTheBuilderr0x

August 10:
- Antec NeoPower 480 Watt PSU to siliconcenturion
- Acomdata USB/FireWire external HDD enclosure to rifter
- SB Audigy 2 ZS and ATI Silencer 4 to govtcheeze

August 13-14:
- Seven Dreamcast games -- Marvel vs. Capcom, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Project Justice, Street Fighter III Double Impact, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Virtua Fighter 3tb -- to LiquidX
- Logitech Cordless MX Duo to rgratto2

August 20:
- Black floppy drive and three SATA cables to JBuzzman69

September 5:
- Logitech Cordless Elite Duo to savageice9

September 6:
- (All TDK) 50-count DVD+R spindle, 50-count DVD-R spindle, and 100-count CD-R spindle to JBuzzman69

Thanks guys! :)

BUMP

... The pictures are finally here! (So what took so long? I dunno....)

I'll add a few more pictures tomorrow (and maybe a couple of new items...).

BUMP

I'm working on some more pictures (including pics for the Dreamcast bundle), and they should be posted sometime tomorrow. I may add one more item on the list....

UPDATE: Three new items -- and some more pictures -- were added, as well as price drops on several items....

(Oh, and I replied to all of the PMs.)

*BUMP* Three deals pending at this time (for 9800 Pro, X800 Pro, and the Mushkin RAM)...

... I may get to mail some things off today.... :D

*BUMP* Three items sold so far... plenty more stuff you may need available....

that neopower is 85 on newegg AR, and last week with the hardocp special it was 75, any chance of a better deal?

siliconcenturion said:
that neopower is 85 on newegg AR, and last week with the hardocp special it was 75, any chance of a better deal?
How about $80? That's the new price for my PSU....

forgot to bump when i pm'd earlier bump. + another pm to buy the hdd enclosure

PMs replied to... two new deals pending at this time...

computerdude said:
Is the X800pro still available/ You accept trades?
Yes, the X800 Pro is still available... YGPM

All PMs replied to... I will be shipping a lot of packages tomorrow....

Thanks to everyone who bought something so far! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back