FS: Inspiron 9300 i9300 Laptop. Great condition, 1920x1200 resolution glossy! BT Int.

mattjbak

Gawd
My trusty laptop is for sale, I've purchased a more desktop replacement type laptop because I was forced to sell my desktop. I am here to answer any questions at all that you might possibly have. Item will be shipped in it's original box, and as a great extra bonus, I have gone through all of the loops to get the reinstall cds for the laptop, including the OEM copy of Media Center Edition, which will all be included with the laptop.

Please contact me with any questions!

My Information:

Heat: Mattjbak (I recently sold my desktop for $1475, which will have a feedback soon, but I also have other very good reviews)
Email: Mattjbak at gmail dot com
MSN: Mattjbak at hotmail dot com
AIM: MattJBak

Here is directly from the Dell email when I ordered (Note the amazing screen, the 7200rpm hard drive, dvd-rw, and internal bluetooth):

nspiron 9300 Intel® Pentium® M Processor 740 (1.73GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Display 17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife™
Memory 512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 2 Dimm
Video Card ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X300
Hard Drive 60GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
Operating System (Office software not included) Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
CD/DVD Drives 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability
Wireless Networking Card Intel® PRO 2200 and Dell 350 Bluetooth Internal Wireless Cards
Primary Battery 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (53 WHr)
Hardware Warranty 1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr Mail-In Service, and 1Yr HW Warranty

Price asked: $750 shipped/insured.

heh, i still have the nvidia 6800 go that went with this laptop from when I upgraded to the 7800gtx.

good laptop. bump for u

"Chipset: Powerful Intel 915 PM chipset with PCI Express. Memory: Up to 2GB of DDR2 memory provides blazing performance."

Thanks for the interest.

Bump!

Back