FS: Infortrend EonStor 16/24 bay SANs, Supermicro SAS expander chassis, and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I don't bump this thread often, but if it's listed in here, it's still available. Before you ask any questions, PLEASE READ MY THREAD.

Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Dallas, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. You can also click some pictures to see the full size. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:
  • Panasonic GF1 with 20mm lens
  • Sony NEX-5 with any lens
  • Ricoh GXR
  • Sigma DP2s
  • Panasonic L1
  • Lian Li PC-P80

$800 shipped for each 24 bay and $600 shipped for the each 16 bay - I have 3 remaining of the 24 bay and 1 remaining of the 16 bay - Models are A24U-G2421 and A16U-G2421 respectively. They accept SATA hard drives and support hardware RAID. The memory is upgradeable to 2gb and all of them include the optional battery backup units. Hot-swap redundant power supplies and hot-swap redundant fans are present on all the units as well. Both models are capable of extremely high read/write speeds and IOPS. These units are not Infortrend branded, but the only difference is the sticker above the LCD. I believe a couple of the green LEDs may be out on the drive trays, but not the blue ones (though the two 16 bay chassis that I've sold already didn't have this issue). Ethernet, serial, and management through the LCD make maintaining it a breeze. If you wish for these to be filled with drives, I have 40 x 400gb Seagate hard drives that I can add to any unit for a reasonable price.

DSC01262s.jpg

DSC01268s.jpg

DSC01272s.jpg

$55 shipped - Areca ARC-1000BK LCD. Pretty self explanatory. Hook up an LCD with buttons to almost any Areca RAID card. Brand new. Newegg link

DSC01341s.jpg

$70 shipped - Visiontek HD4850 512mb. Was used in my desktop until I upgraded. In excellent condition.

DSC01323s.jpg

$200 shipped each - 2 remaining - Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB drives with full disk encryption (model: HUA722020ALA331). These are the enterprise models that support FDE and are as good as it gets in SATA. Like new (though no longer sealed unfortunately). Manufacturer datasheet.

DSC01296s.jpg

$80 shipped - Antec Micro Fusion HTPC case. Brand new and sealed. Newegg link.

$250 - HTC Touch Pro 2. This is the unlocked (and unbranded) European model. It will work with any GSM carrier and since the IMEI number is not in anyone's database, you can use dumbphone data plans (including tethering). It is in excellent condition. You will receive a brand new Telstra back. No scratches on the screen as there is a screen protector applied. Standard wear and tear otherwise (as pictured). All accessories are included and I can flash it with any ROM you would like before shipping it off. Lastly, just clarify, you don't get both phones...just one of them. I'm keeping the other. :p

$125 - Novint Falcon with pistol grip. Essentially new and in excellent condition. Was used just a couple times.

$80 - MSI Hetis G31 barebone. Seldom used. In excellent condition. Newegg link.

$175 - Sony/HP FW900 24" widescreen CRT monitor. Arguably the best CRT ever produced. Manufacture date is November 2003. There is a small scratch in the anti-glare layer in the top left corner that you get used to very quickly. VGA --> BNC cable will be included. PM me if you want more pictures or a detailed rundown on the condition. There is absolutely no way I will ship this thing, so you will have to come pick it up if you are in Dallas.

$165 - NEC 20WMGX2 20" widescreen LCD. IPS panel with TV tuner and remote. It is in excellent condition and has no dead pixels that I have noticed. Stand, sound bar, port covers, and remote are included. Newegg link.

$550 shipped - Sold - Supermicro 216E1-R900LPB. This is a 2U chassis with 24 hot-swap bays connected via a SAS expander. It has redundant 900w power supplies. It is like new and includes pretty much all the standard accessories and rails. Manufacturer link.

$50 shipped each - Both sold - OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w power supply. Brand new and never used. There is a slight ding on the back of the box, but it hasn't perforated the second layer of cardboard and everything is intact. Newegg link.

$200 shipped - Sold - Asus Rampage III Gene motherboard. Brand new and never used. Arguably the best mATX board you can get. Newegg link.

Last edited:
Bump for Blue Fox... if the markets close out a good week I may be in for a Supermicro 216E1-R900LPB assuming someone doesn't pick that up :)

bump, and thanks for the m-atx, the 846, the 2 x 4020, the 13 x RE2's, the 10 x samsung 2T's, the 25 x hitachi 2T's and all the advice too.

(I'll do a thread about it soon as promised)

I'll take the OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w power supply.

Please PM me with payment details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back