FS: inexpensive 1U rack server chassis

iceTraxX

Weaksauce
I have a Slinger Designs (made for tachyon networks) 1U rack server chassis complete with 200W PSU up for sale. This unit is brand new, I took it out of its packaging to test the powersupply. This thing is made out of black powder coated THICK and solid steel, its one of the best built cases I've ever seen. I believe this is made in USA, but I may be wrong.
I'm including everything that it came with including the power cable, parts and accessories, as well as a PCI card adapter.

EDIT: Major price drop. Will not go lower.
I am looking for $45 shipped in the USA
I will also trade for a 512MB stick of DDR2 533 plus the cost to ship the server

Heatware: icetraxx (just signed up not long ago so I don't have many)
Ebay: icetraxxg5
Paypal verified: icetraxxg5 (at) comcast.net

Model: C1L111
Type: 1U - Appliance
10.55 Depth 17.00 Width

Features:
-Support for 9.6”x 8.7” Micro ATX Motherboards or any suitable IXTor EBX
-Single 32 bit PCI card. 8.8" length card maximum
-Driveless or 2.5" HDD
-2x 40 mm 10 CFM Cooling fans, either
positive or negative pressure possible.
-Flex ATX Power Supply - 150 to 250 watt on Right side
for optimum processor cooling. (I believe the one installed is ~200 watt)
-Recessed Power and HDD LEDs
-18Ga. Preplated Steel with power coat paint
-Suitable for FCC B applications

img2067yk3.jpg

img2063zv5.jpg

img2064qq9.jpg
img2065dv2.jpg

1552.jpg

A few notes:
-The rear IO panel is removable as a whole but you cannot use the ATX style IO panel inserts that come with motherboards. You could cut this out if your motherboard has a different setup.

Does it come with a pci riser card so you can use the pci slots? Are there cut outs in the back for a pci card?

Dr.Evil said:
Does it come with a pci riser card so you can use the pci slots? Are there cut outs in the back for a pci card?

It does have a riser card, you can see it in the first picture. The only issue is I do not see a cutout for the PCI slot. You could either cut this out yourself, or just remove the backplate as its completely removable as a separate piece.

Still for sale. Remember I will be willing to trade for 512MB of DDR2 533 memory for this.

Back