FS: iMac G4. 800Mhz, 512MB w/ speakers, kbd, mouse, manuals, OSX Tiger, superdrive

offtone

Limp Gawd
I'm selling this for my brother's ex. He picked it out for her and she just doesn't seem to enjoy the whole "Mac experience", so she's aiming to sell it to buy a PC instead.

I'm a PC user myself, so I'll explain what I'm looking at:

It's an iMac G4 (the one that looks like a desklamp... Hehe.)
Comes with manuals.
Monitor is very pretty, no dead pixels, and the whole thing seems to be clean as a whistle, though the keyboard has some dust under the glass.
The mouse is your typical "one-button" Mac mouse. Seems to be in excellent condition.
She has a bag of the manuals and the original OSX Panther installation disc. I put Tiger on it a while ago, but am holding onto the Tiger installation CDs. There's some other software in there too... iLife I think? The bag's in a box somewhere, so I'd have to find that. It has MS Office for Mac on it, too. I put that on. Again, holding onto the installation CDs for that.
Superdrive. Burns DVDs and CDs. Handy.
Round glass speakers. Sound surprisingly good for their size.

Feel free to ask me about anything else. Pardon my ignorance on the subject...

$700 CAD + Shipping, OBO.

Thanks!

bump for a good computer :D

I'd say sell it for at least $700. You can get an intel iMac for $1200 now. Just a suggestion!

I'll say this before a mod gets here.

If it's purely for sale, you would need to post a price. ^^

Sorry. She wasn't sure what she wanted for it, so I figured I'd just take offers.

Anyway, updated with price.

Back