* Digital Audio Output: Optical for DTV

What's Included

* Remote control
* Table top style stand

Key Features & Benefits:

HD (High Definition)
Enjoy movies, sports and programs in rich color with almost life-like detail

27" LCD widescreen display
LCD technology gives you a slim, flat display, and it's in the widescreen (16:9) format for a cinema-like movie experience

1,366 x 768 Resolution
High resolution ensures the picture is always crisp and edges don't look jagged or "stepped"

ATSC tuner
Built-in ATSC tuner means you get HD programs without needing a separate set top box

1000:1 contrast ratio; brightness: 500 cd/m2
With high contrast and brightness, you'll be able to easily see the screen image even in a brightly lit room

HDMI input
High Def Multi-Media Interface; HDMI provides an easy single-cable connection between a digital audio/video source such as a DVD player and a compatible monitor, including HD TVs

AND HERE ARE SOME PICS!!

mylcd4salee001.jpg

mylcd4salee003.jpg

mylcd4salee002.jpg

$380 shipped!!!

HURRY CAUSE IT WILL BE SOLD ON EBAY IN 23RHS so NEED TO KNOW BE4 THEN SO I CAN CANCEL THE EBAY AUCTION.

those are used when I bought mine obviously it was BRAND NEW and the cheapest on ebay is for $370 shipped! and it is a recertified model...

Okay but im not bumping im responding to my customers...theris a differnce im not saying BUMP, TTT, or purposely bumping if people have questions about my product obviously im gonna answer....;)

ILO is a Walmart Brand I think their made threw LG but im not sure its Walmarts private brand still good quality stuff!

Do you even have any reference? Cause if not, I doubt any amount of bumping is going to help anyways.

I have refs yes from this site and ebay and xbox-scene ive sold items. I have a pic of the f-ing TV with my name by it! Im selling it on ebay with 15 positve feedbacks and no negaitive! I will ship first if your a mod or trusted member here! Is this enough security for you yet jesus christ! Screw it Im just keeping it on ebay you people here are too picky!!

LETS HUMP I MEAN BUMP :eek:

search: Brian1kid

on ebay so you can see my refs and my item for sale (ITS THE TV & it ends in 2 hrs)

thanks for the bump buddy. I sold the tv on ebay for $400 shipped :) but the winning bidder has still not paid for the item. And he only has 2 feedbacks so im startin to think its a fake bidder so BUMP still for sale $380 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back