FS: Ikea Galant Desk Dallas, TX 75052

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

Gawd
I need my room back and need to get a smaller desk so I can fit my bed in there.
$150 pick up in Dallas, TX 75052 SOLD

No shipping please.

2912164125_fc8c9975be_o.jpg

Wow... this thing is easily worth $250+... I got the smallest rectangular version that costs just as much as your offer. great buy.

well you could buy a twin bed, and put the desk around the bed. you'll just have to get off the bed from the end of the bed. ultra lazy deskbed lol.

yep! the bed is right in front of you.. just put your monitor and speaker all the way on the other side

I so want this desk...too bad Dallas is about a 16 hour drive, lol!

This desk looks like it would be worth the 5-6 hr. drive to the nearest Ikea store, though :)

Wow... this thing is easily worth $250+... I got the smallest rectangular version that costs just as much as your offer. great buy.

Way WAY more than that. I have the same desk as this. I have the L flip flopped, my desk is longer on the left than the right. I don't have that last piece on the far right though. It is a VERY expensive desk considering its IKEA. $150 for this is an AMAZING deal. So amazing that I'd buy it to resell it for more if I lived close enough.

I was just in my local Ikea 3 weeks ago and they were still selling the Galant desk series. I got mine back in winter 2005. Long running.

I have this desk and I love it. I'm actually in the process of moddin g it at the moment to accommodate my new watercooling mod and have it built into the desk. It's quite versatile.

just a friendly bump and a Q: what did you shoot this with? Its a great composition.

Grey

man I wish I lived in Dallas... all the way in VA lol this desk looks awesome

Thanks :) There are a lot of people that are interested in this desk but they don't have a proper vehicle to haul this desk :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back