FS - i7-920 + X58 mobo + RAM (and other stuff!)

sphinx99

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an X58 system I am getting rid of. CPU - i7-920. MB is an Asus P6T Deluxe V2. 12GB RAM - 6 sticks of Corsair Platinum DDR. I'd like to sell all of these together as a system for $250 and strongly prefer local transaction somewhere in the SF South Bay area. Everything works great; i7 has a retail Intel heat sink currently mounted that I can include.

These components have been treated well - some light OC here and there to learn the ropes but saw most of their life as a PC for my wife (web surfing, flash games...) or as a way-overpowered NAS.

Right now I'd prefer to sell these as a group and working out a local trade; will consider parting out or shipping if I can't make something work.

The CPU/MB/RAM are in an Antec 1200 that also is looking for a home - $50 for the case, and $50 for the Corsair TX750 sitting inside it. $350 and you can have it all.

Also for sale -

EVGA GTX580 - with original packaging - make me a deal

EVGA GTX780 ACX - with original packaging - make me a deal

Router - RT-AC66R - like new, extremely little use, box still has original shrinkwrap - $50

I also have about a dozen 2TB drives - all Samsung - that I'll be getting rid of in the coming weeks.

I've a long, positive eBay history (sphinx8041) and grown-up, reliable person.

South Bay? Man, don't see that too often. I grew up right down the street (US 27) from you in Clewiston. :)

Bump for you and best of luck with your listing.

Good luck with the sale!

Im from San Jose and looking to upgrade my X58 soon as well

Back