FS: i7 920, P6T, 2x5870, 12GB DDR3 + more

dylanblada

Limp Gawd
*******EVERYTHING SOLD. THANKS!!!!*******

After building a new system, I need to sell off my old gear.
If you buy multiple items, there will be deals. I've included links to the exact item I bought if you need to check specs, etc. I'm basing my prices on sales [h]ere and on eBay.

All prices include USPS ground shipping to the Lower 48 states. If you prefer another service, contact me. We can work something out if you live elsewhere. Once I receive payment, I'll ship same business day via USPS.

Payment via Paypal or Bitcoin (yeah, I'll be that guy).

eBay
Heatware

Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield (SLBEJ) - SOLD
In retail box and packaging, with unused Intel cooler. Ran it's whole life at 3.8ghz with basically no tweaking on the mobo, RAM, and HSF listed here. It has more in it, but I never got around to getting it stable above 4ghz. Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

ASUS P6T Deluxe LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX - SOLD
I'm not really sure why these sell for so much, but they do. This was bought open box from Newegg, so I'm probably missing some accessories, but I've included the basics: rear panel, 6xSATA cables 1xPATA cable, USB2.0/Firewire back panel bracket, 9xATX case standoffs and mounting screws, printed manual. If there's some other accessory you need, ask and I'll see if I have it. Shipped in anti-static bag. Combined with the rest of this kit, these will play almost any game at max settings (or just below) at 1080p.
Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2

2x OCZ Gold 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop RAM (CZ3G1600LV6GK) - SOLD
Two kits, 6GB each, 12GB total. Nice heat spreaders, never had any issues. In retail packages. Timings 8-8-8-24.
Newegg
Pic 1

2x XFX 5870 1GB PCIE 2.0x16 - SOLD
I bought these separately (on [H] I think), so the model numbers are slightly different, one has slightly higher clocks. Otherwise they are identical, even down to the XFX graphics on the cards. They ran together great. Both in retail boxes with accessories (manuals, power adapters, Crossfire bridge, DVI->VGA adapter). Shipped in anti-static bags.
XFX HD-587A-ZNF9
XFX HD-587A-ZND9
Pic 1

XIGMATEK Dark Knight II SD1283 Night Hawk Edition - SOLD
Kept the 920 cool for it's whole life never remounted after initial install. I should mention that at one point, one of the wires coming from the fan had a nick in it, so I wrapped it in electrical tape. You could do a better job, I'm sure, but it has always worked fine, so i never bothered. Comes in retail packaging and various mounting kits. The heatsink fins are nice and straight. I've cleaned the fan and heatsink, including the thermal paste. I will include a small tube of OCZ Freeze thermal paste. XIGMATEK
OCZ Freeze
Pic 1
Pic 2

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic PCI card - SOLD
New system doesn't have PCI, so this has to go. Worked great with bith 2.1 and 5.1 speaker setups. No retail box on this one apparently, so no accessories either. If there's some accessory you need, ask and I'll see if I have it. Shipped in anti-static bag.
Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2

Western Digital USB 3.0 PCIe card - SOLD
P6T didn't have USB 3.0, so this will give you two ports via PCIe. Works perfectly on W7 x64 once you get the correct drivers. In box with slim case adapter. Shipped in anti-static bag.
Newegg
Pic 1

Netgear Push2TV HD PVT2000-100NAS Wireless TV Display for Intel WiDi - SOLD
I used this with my Sony laptop to play movies and music on my TV. It has RCA (red, white, yellow) connection and HDMI for full 1080p output. You computer needs to have Intel WiDi (wireless display) to use this. There are no inputs, except wireless. There are some light scratches on the top of the unit, but nothing that affects it's functionality. It comes in the retail box, with manual, AC adapter, and HDMI cable.
Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Netgear Push2TV HD PVT2000-100NAS Wireless TV Display for Intel WiDi - $20
I used this with my Sony laptop to play movies and music on my TV. It has RCA (red, white, yellow) connection and HDMI for full 1080p output. You computer needs to have Intel WiDi (wireless display) to use this. There are no inputs, except wireless. There are some light scratches on the top of the unit, but nothing that affects it's functionality. It comes in the retail box, with manual, AC adapter, and HDMI cable.
Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2

I'll take the Netgear Push2TV for $20 shipped.............just as another toy to play with :)
PM coming

Netgear Push2TV HD PVT2000-100NAS Wireless TV Display for Intel WiDi - $20
Newegg
Pic 1
Pic 2

I'll take the Netgear Push2TV for $20 shipped.............just as another toy to play with :)
PM coming

PM coming

Paypal sent for this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back