FS: i7-920 D0, P6T Deluxe, 2x GTX 285, Kingston HyperX 2000MHz, PCP&C Turbocool 860W

JJU357

Limp Gawd
I've got some spare parts lying around that I'm ready to part with, all in great condition.

First and foremost is conditions that apply to all items below:
1) All items are guaranteed Non-DOA. They have all been tested by me, but in the unlikely and unfortunate event they do not arrive in working fashion to you, all you must do is notify me via PM or email and return the item to me. Once the item has been returned I will immediately refund your entire purchase (but I will not reimburse you the shipping cost to return the unit to me).
2) Unless otherwise noted, all prices include shipping to continental United States. I am willing to ship anywhere, but I am NOT responsible for anything hung up at customs or any duties you must pay to get the package.
3) Heatware is under JJU357. The comments there are a reflection of the level of care I take of my stuff. I do not treat my things badly.
4) I accept all forms of paypal payment (including credit card paypal payments). I will ship to paypal verified address unless otherwise noted.
5) Just because you might say "dibs" in the thread does not mean the product is yours. Until I have confirmed the product is in fact reserved for you, I reserve the right to sell it to the person who offers the most reasonable amount for said product. I will NOT sell the product to another individual once reserved for you unless you are being sketchy (i.e. taking 5 days to pay after I've reserved it, trying to mail me a check, etc).
6) Pictures of items are located here: http://yfrog.com/2timg0064cnjx
7) I usually ship the item the same day or next day depending on the time of the payment. I will provide you with tracking information or delivery confirmation information as soon as I have it.

Now for the goodies:

**SOLD** Intel Core i7-920 D0 Stepping - $185 Shipped **SOLD**
This was running 24/7 @ 4.0 with minimal extra voltage (1.37V) on the P6T. Temperatures never exceeded 70C. QPI and DRAM were only about .30 apart, so I was very safe with my overclock.

**SOLD** P6T Deluxe Version 1 - $175 Shipped **SOLD**
This board is in great condition and is a great overall board.

2x eVGA GTX 285 - $180 each or both for $350
These are both factory GTX 285s, never overclocked. They were both registered, however I failed to register them in the first 30 days, so YMMV with trying to get eVGA to replace them in the future, as they are now out of warranty. I've used to have luck getting stuff replaced without registering, but I haven't tried for a few years. One of them has already been RMA'd under warranty this Feb. The replacement was used for 2 months without any issue whatsoever. The other one has been used for 13 months without issue.

**SOLD** 12GB Kingston HyperX 2000MHz Ram (2x6GB Kits) Model KHX2000C9AD3T1K3/6GX - $155 Shipped each or both kits for $300 **SOLD**
Both these kits have been used for less than one day. I have tested them both at 1066, 1333, 1600, 1866, and 2000, and they operate fine at all of those speeds at the rated timings. Unfortunately my previous OCZ CAS 8 memory runs faster with my new i7-980x, so I'm going to try to recoup as much as I can from these.

PC Power and Cooling TURBOCOOL 860W PSU - $110 Shipped
This PSU was used for about a year without issue, and it still under warranty from PCP&C. Only selling because I replaced it with a Corsair 1000HX.

As always, please feel free to PM me for more information.

Last edited:
that would make one Solid gaming machine for anyone out there. Similar to my machine and it still crushes everything I throw at it.

Wow, your rig is/was identical to mine besides the RAM and PSU is 10W more, hah. I would get the last kit, but I'm not sure it'd play will with my Corsair XMS3.

Bump for good stuff at good prices.

Back