FS: i7 3770k's, SSD's, and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipunkz

Gawd
Selling off some items that I've decided I just don't need right now. Decided against some projects and need to get rid of this stuff.

PayPal is the payment method accepted, shipment via USPS, FedEx, or possibly UPS all dependent on what is most convenient for me and the item being shipped. I've recently had a semi bad experience with USPS, so likely FedEx will be the folks bringing you a package from me.

I only ship to the US.

EMAIL IS BEST: bigdeuce (AT) gmail /DOT/ com

To the stuff:

3 x Crucial M4 256GB SSD's - $170 shipped each - 2 available 1 sold
New in box.

2 x Crucial M4 512GB SSD - $300 shipped each - both sold elsewhere
new in box

2 x Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD - $275 shipped each - 1 available 1 sold
new in box

SOLD ITEMS:

1 x Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD - $150 shipped - SOLD/shipped to nicolas9510
New in box

1 x intel 520 series 240GB SSD - $175 shipped - SOLD/shipped to Highwind
new in box

2 x Samsung 840 series 120GB SSD - $85 shipped each - 1 SOLD/shipped to iRaiden, 1 SOLD/shipped to rudedog89
New in box

Last edited:
lookin for any trades oi?
Only trade I might be interested in would be for an Android Tablet, Galaxy7, Nexus7, something like that, or Magic: The Gathering cards.... But I'm willing to listen to offers, maybe you've got something interesting.

Only trade I might be interested in would be for an Android Tablet, Galaxy7, Nexus7, something like that, or Magic: The Gathering cards.... But I'm willing to listen to offers, maybe you've got something interesting.

what sort of MTG cards you interested in? I am trying to get rid of my collection and still have some stuff left...

Resurrection time to get rid of what was left and a couple more items added.

Taking reasonable offers, I want this stuff gone please!

Aggressive price reductions on SSD's, Blowout Prices!

Lets find these SSD's some new homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back